❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
His "friend" reporting that also just so happens to be a Gooner... :lol:

Maybe it's a coincidence but there's nothing out of Switzerland or Germany so far today besides the reported 25m lowball offer :lol:

Last edited:
Pereira came out and was pretty honest about the way he's been treated under LVG :lol: :smh:

@TeleFootball: Andreas Pereira hits out at Louis van Gaal and accuses Man Utd boss of breaking his word https://t.co/1WnyQQAjXv https://t.co/twGsggxsPd

Not the most opportune timing to come out to the press with this but I get where hes coming from and agree with most of his frustration. He wanted to go out on loan in January since he wasn't playing and LVG convinced him to stay with the promise of pt and he hasn't gotten any since,not even making the bench in league cup games. He turned down an offer from P$G last summer to re-sign with MU but I'm sure he didn't re-sign to continue dominating the U-21's :lol:. Especially while so many of his academy teammates have gotten chances. I know he's gotta be especially salty about Jesse becoming undropppable when he's twice the player :lol:

Louis Van Trump and South Americans don't seem to mix :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Sounds like how I treat my scrubs in football manager :lol:

Should have gone to Paris. Would have gotten burn and been a champion.

nah no sponsor is :smokin ... especially with that specific kit, looks soo good

images

16ORDEMLALIGA-1021x580.jpg

Kimchi Papi Kimchi Papi we got similar tastes in kits my brother, the Belgium away is my favorite adidas kit for Euros and that Sweden is my #2 :pimp:

France home is the smoothest Nike kit for the summer imo but all of them are slept on, England home and US away are both dope too.

Speaking of USMNT... Anyone in here going to any of the pre-Copa matches? Me and another NTer will be at the game in KC next weekend.

Kimchi Papi Kimchi Papi we got similar tastes in kits my brother, the Belgium away is my favorite adidas kit for Euros and that Sweden is my #2 :pimp:

France home is the smoothest Nike kit for the summer imo but all of them are slept on, England home and US away are both dope too.
Definitely copping a Nainngolan or De Bruyne Away kit.

The Mikel Arteta to join Pep's coaching staff at City are picking up, rumors saying he will join July 1st.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom