❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
pimp.gif

Iniesta really was something yesterday. He carried that team even after the red card and the Suarez injury . It reminds the moves he pulled off on PSG on last years Champions League. He record through the whole mid and defense and then just slid it right into Neymar for the goal.

I wish El Dia Despues could do Copa del Rey coverage like they do with Liga matches. The amount of cursing and drama would be awesome

Last edited:
I'd imagine Zlatan is going to United, leaving Morata out there. If that 50M bid is true, good on you Wenger for using the warchest for once. Pls use it twice this summer.

Prefer this current kit to next seasons, but Alexis with the 7 might need to be copped

Not sure why they couldn't just give it to him when he signed :lol:,the new kit looks fresh though

I know there's been a few false alarms already today but apparently the club is finally gonna issue a statement regarding LVG within the hour...

Last edited:
It's official!  

http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-F...-louis-van-gaal-leaves-manchester-united.aspx

LOUIS VAN GAAL LEAVES MANCHESTER UNITED

(NYSE: MANU) Louis van Gaal is to leave Manchester United, with immediate effect.

Executive vice chairman Ed Woodward said: "I would like to thank Louis and his staff for their excellent work in the past two years culminating in winning a record-equalling 12th FA Cup for the club (and securing him a title in four different countries). He has behaved with great professionalism and dignity throughout his time here. He leaves us with a legacy of having given several young players the confidence to show their ability on the highest stage. Everyone at the club wishes him all the best in the future."

A decision on a successor as manager will be announced soon.

Last edited:
Louis van Gone :smokin :smokin

I'm guessing they'll be making a double announcement for Mou and Ibra later this week...:nerd:

Last edited:
:lol:

Now you can get your futsal fkw on :lol:

The announcement was delayed on Van Gaal's request as he wanted time to pack bags and catch a flight to Portugal. (via @hirstclass)

Figures he'd want to leave before the official press storm :lol:. Hope he doesn't turn on the news while he's in Porto though :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom