❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
but Gio didnt accept the call up to the national team....oh wait, wrong Gio  
wink.gif

but Gio didnt accept the call up to the national team....oh wait, wrong Gio  :wink:
Facts, was gonna say something earlier, but figured cats would say I'm just ranting for no reason. On another note, Did truth Serum get banned again ?

Last edited:
Wasn't he just on a new sn? How did he manage to get banned already? It's been like a month :lol:
I still stand with Balotelli I just want him to be great so bad.
Same,I read some encouraging news that Milan don't seem to want to renew his loan so he might go back to Pool...

I'd love to see what Klopp could get out of him,he's still pretty young. He could be Benteke's replacement for free :lol:. Not sure how much Klopp would want to keep him around though.

Last edited:
Wasn't he just on a new sn? How did he manage to get banned already? It's been like a month :lol:
Same,I read some encouraging news that Milan don't seem to want to renew his loan so he might go back to Pool...

I'd love to see what Klopp could get out of him,he's still pretty young. He could be Benteke's replacement for free :lol:. Not sure how much Klopp would want to keep him around though.
Milan would renew his loan only if Liverpool agrees to pay part of his wages like they are doing now, or should I say were doing.Benteke will probably stay. He says he's gonna fight for his position. We have a whole bunch of strikers right now. We just need consistent solid play from the midfield along with consistent defenders. Sad to see Skrtel go, but dudes getting old.I like the effort Lovren is giving and he is regaining his confidence after the debacle unded Rogers. Sakho should return soon. We also need to solve our LB, LW problem. Turn Moreno into a winger and call it a day IMO. Dude has shown that he can score and provide assists and he is relentless. What we need is someone who can successfully bring the ball up and make those passes, but knows when to get back.

Last edited:
Is Origi better on the left or centrally?
He can play left, right and centre. Sturridge is better on the left. We need to have a Strike Partnership with the two. I get that Klopps wants to play with one striker, but the team isn't built that way and we can't have attacking talent wasting away on the bench.

Last edited:
Man some of these transfers are quick as hell. Season just ended like 2 weeks ago :lol:

Poor Giovinco, what else does he have to do to prove himself? :smh:

As for the Liverpool striker situation, they have a few.
Benteke
Sturridge
Ings
Origi

but Gio didnt accept the call up to the national team....oh wait, wrong Gio  :wink:
Facts, was gonna say something earlier, but figured cats would say I'm just ranting for no reason. On another note, Did truth Serum get banned again ?
yea he got banned for making that comment against Mexicans.

If you guys haven't noticed yet, he's back already

@Prime Time

Last edited:
CjOmCyYWEAA1Dj2.jpg

Let me add in the explanation too...

• Equal share (Domestic TV) – SKY Sports and BT pay for UK TV rights; 50% of that revenue is split evenly
• Facility Fees – 25% of UK TV revenue allocated based on the number of times a club’s matches are broadcast in the UK
• Merit Payment – 25% of UK TV revenue allocated based on final league position. Each club gets 1,242,405 pounds per place on the table (so Leicester received 20x that amount, while Aston Villa only received 1x)
• Overseas TV – 100% of international TV rights split evenly
• Central Commercial – Revenue from league-wide deals (as opposed to individual club commercial revenue) split evenly

Last edited:
Man some of these transfers are quick as hell. Season just ended like 2 weeks ago :lol:

Poor Giovinco, what else does he have to do to prove himself? :smh:

As for the Liverpool striker situation, they have a few.
Benteke
Sturridge
Ings
Origi
yea he got banned for making that comment against Mexicans.

If you guys haven't noticed yet, he's back already

@Prime Time
You're missing Balo and Ojo as well. Ahhh, dude pushes the line. I like that he is opinionated , but he crosses the line sometimes.

Any chance Bali gets another chance at 'Pool?

heggsy heggsy FC came up :wow: :wow: :wow:

I'll be interested to see who they buy with that brand new war chest

Smh @ me for not realizing desiigner Prime is Truth :rofl:

Last edited:
^^ issue is the Euro's, so some clubs want to get business done early.
Alonzo.gif

You still making that trip back to the US this summer or no?

So Arsenal won the Money Cup? Wenger stays winning where it counts :pimp:
man
:rofl: :rofl:

Can someone explain the chart to me? What the hell is a facility fee and merit payments?
I'm guessing the facility fee is the revenue from tickets sold?

I threw out some names spit balling but if I had the resources that daft pr**k woody had, I know I could do a lot better than Jose. Shoot, you, me, & eiddy would be much much better. Can't bring Coupe into this because he's waaaay too biased with the port chop angle. :rolleyes :tongue:

Another good read from The Guardian...

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...nho-manchester-united-marriage-of-convenience

Going from one tyrant to another dictator type isn't good. The players mentally won't get any respite.

Edit - Doesn't United have one of or the best U21 team? Some of those players are at a point where they should get some consistent first team action. That's definitely not happening with Jose.

Mendes is going to have one helluva dumpster sale for United. Everyone on that Valencia team is going to end up at OT & Jose & Mendes will bring Neville to help with them. :lol:

Another good read.

http://thebusbybabe.sbnation.com/20...-utd-should-absolutely-not-hire-jose-mourinho

But seriously doe? Prove me wrong Jose. I would love that.

your list was trash though b.. you basically reiterated the managers that we should have been sought out (already at new clubs or signed new contracts) and then a bunch of young managers who would = quite a huge risk. The fact you feel you or anyone on this forum could do a better job than Mou is beyond laughable. People are so tied up with this idea that United should seek a long term manager but who is really doing that nowadays? We will take Mourinho, win a trophy or two and bring in Pott or Carlitos (who loves cleaning up after managers).I argue that Pep has also had a hard time in Europe with his tactics.. so much that he ends up tinkering entirely too often. To suggest MCFC are bringing him in to continue the plan Pelle started is also laughable. That team will have to start from scratch with Pep.. I think you are blessed as a barca fan because you have 3 out of the top 5 best players in the world on your team right now.. which allows for your club to take greater risks in managers, etc.

Speaking of Pep,I read a pretty shocking stat about his time at Bayern that he didn't promote a single youth player into the first team. We always hear about Mou's reluctance to trust youth and preference for established players yet he's not the only big name manager like that even though it's stuck with him :lol:

Last edited:
nah he played Julian Green in a game or two if memory serves me... buttttttt that poor record will continue at city forsure

and how come we aint discussing the Conte appointment.... there is alot of question marks for me on his appointment. He's been out of club footy/ never really saw him dominate in europe/ had a marginally more talented squad at Juve and is gonna he new to the league.. gonna be interesting.

nah he played Julian Green in a game or two if memory serves me... buttttttt that poor record will continue at city forsure

and how come we aint discussing the Conte appointment.... there is alot of question marks for me on his appointment. He's been out of club footy/ never really saw him dominate in europe/ had a marginally more talented squad at Juve and is gonna he new to the league.. gonna be interesting.
This.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom