❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Mata is gone... I'm absolutely certain Jose had the equipment managers pack up his ish the minute LvG was gone. Poor fella proly already has all his stuff from the locker room shipped to him express.

Is it just me, or do United need to rebuild not only their back line but midfield too? It's astounding to me how much money they have spent in the transfer market with such little effectiveness. They literally pissed hundreds of millions down the drain.

No it's not just you at all :lol:,most of us have been saying that since the midseason. Fro and maybe Mata/Ander could leave so there's gonna be room,hope Ander gets to stay. Apparently Mou is looking to bring someone in the likes of Joao Mario,Andre Gomes or James. Carrick has apparently been given a one year deal as well but I don't think he'll be playing all that much under Mou after last season. He's good to keep for locker room stability though.

Last edited:
Apparently Mata's gonna have a sit down talk with Mou after coming back from holiday,who knows, maybe Mou will find a role for him. Sure as hell won't be playing as a false winger anymore that's for sure :lol:

Last edited:
Wow, Bayern CEO is apparently trying to push Gotze out the door. He recently did an interview with Kicker where he said, "We made everything clear to Mario. He knows what the club thinks and he knows what the future coach thinks. Mario has to consider for himself whether he wants to constantly get minutes."

http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/...rtikel_rummenigge_klare-ansage-an-goetze.html
As I said to a friend of mine once he texted me that Mario is claiming that he's commiting to Bayern and gonna fight for his place, that was all a ploy to get a better contract. This report just helped Liverpool and other clubs call his bluff.

That's probably the price of his new release clause after re-upping with Atleti not long ago. He's looked promising this season and that death knell goal he scored against Barca will be remembered for a long time but I can't see him being anywhere near worth that price anytime soon :lol: :x

I wonder what Gotze did to piss off Bayern so much :lol: :nerd:

Last edited:
So Barca made a €4 mill bid for Uruguayan CB Mauricio Lemos but had it rejected by Las Palmas. He ended up joining Rubin Kazan for €2m which I think was part of the loan agreement they had (buy clause). The rumored budget to remake the defense this summer is €60 mill.

Damn, Messi's wage are increasing from €22 million to €42m. :x This will quite obviously hamstring the club from making any other big signings & even hamper them from extending offers to existing players. I guess this is why the extensions for the Busquets & Neymar have been dragging on.

It's hard to believe Masch is leaving because whenever there was a stoppage in play or a quick moment, Masch was the one player Enrique called over to have a quick word about tactics, etc. Enrique leaned on Masch quite heavily in that regard. Hard to believe Enrique & the club are going to let Masch go easily.

Wait 42m a season?!?!? :wow: :wow: :wow:

I mean if anyone deserves those wages it's him but still :x :x :x

Last edited:
Wonder how long they'll be able to afford to keep the trident together...

Last edited:
Wonder how long they'll be able to afford to keep the trident together...

I can see Neymar leaving, maybe even soon. His extension seems like it's taking unusually long & from outside looking in, there seems to be a lot of outside things preventing it from going smoothly like the whole tax drama in Spain & Brazil.

Hannibal will be staying though. Despite the rumors prior to his arrival, he was always coming to Camp Nou because his in-laws have been living there for years & he's really really close to them.

I'm not sure the "writers" at these Euro fish papers think about the financial logistics when coming up with these silly season rumors.

Italian Tuttosport reported the Old Lady rejected Barca's €90m bid for Dybala to bolster Barca's attack. :lol:

I hope these papers aren't paying these "writers" too much money just to make ish up.

Last edited:
Zlatan and Mahrez are completely different. United needs a number 9. They don't need wing players they have a ton of them assuming Martial is staying wide. Mahrez is the truth i agree and obviously it can't hurt to add that kind of talent. But you take Zlatan over him if its one or the other

united deff need another winger as well.. need a 9, cb, rw, and another mf...

The Madrid fish papers & radio is stating Perez has sent reps to tell Unai Emery not to make any future plans until after the CL final this weekend. :nerd:

They're also saying Ronaldo will sign a 3 year extension regardless of whether or not Los Blancos win or lose this weekend. There are 2 years remaining on his current deal so this extension means he will be in Madrid 5 more years.

Love this stuff. Check out pics of Madrid's Valdebebas training facilities.

http://en.as.com/en/2016/05/26/album/1464269066_680364.html#1464104748_739076_1464104918

Glad Alves is out, he was lack luster this past season, thankful for his contributions but at his age, it's not a win for Juve.

People love to hate Alves but he was a great right back. Arguably the best modern right back. He has been a cornerstone for the team in the Pep & the Enrique eras. Loved him at Sevilla too. I think he still has another 3 years left in him.

Evra is even older and still doing his thing for Juve, Alves will help in continuing Juve's dominance of Serie A

Juve CB pair > barcas.. Which will allow alves a lot of freedom going forward. Dani looked his best when he had pique/the caveman next to him. Think he will enjoy a resurgence at juve.

I rather see Alves go before Masche. Hes given the club a lot and vice versa (more trophies then Pele now) but he's been on a decline lately with a few sparks of his old self here and there. Like psk mentioned he's got like 2-3 years. Would love to see him at Juve.

Btw Kimchi Papi Kimchi Papi what's the name of the Guardiola book you've mentioned before?

Last edited:
Word :lol: :lol:

I just wonder what happens to Lichsteiner now,he looked good last year.

I see Alves flourishing like Eva has since joining
I'm starting to see who only goes by fifa ratings and who actually watches games. A friend of mine plays fifa, but doesn't watch footy. He calls dudes trash and the likes cause certain stats aren't high like pace . I'm like just cause "insert random player here" doesn't have 90 pace, that doesn't mean he's trash.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom