❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah b. 20 minutes is all I needed unless atleti goes to sleep
[ name="TomDiginson" url="/t/633945/the-football-thread-champions-league-final-real-madrid-vs-atletico-sat-2-45-lvg-fired-mourinho-now-man-united-manager/35670#post_25893674"]
Settle yourself. Game just start.[/quote]

Side note: I read the article on Benz yesterday. I understand where he's coming from. Being where he's from it doesn't leave him and at the same time being involved and also NOT being involved in that scandal if you know what I'm saying. Hood **** you know?

Dude What the eff

RM is dominating this game and atletico is looking so vulnerable defensively :x

the break really did a number on atletico, they're not the same team....

This doesn't look like the Atletico I've been watching. They seem so out of it

This is not the type of sport where you get a goal and relax. Madrid needs a second goal. Atleti is growing confident as the game progresses

Last edited:
Atleti with 62% possession who would thought that would be the case through the first half, I wonder if its part of RM strategy to let Atelti hold the ball to force them to get creative instead of letting them play on the counter like they would prefer.

Who said that the English hasn't been represented in the UCL final for a long time? Mark Clattenburg is right there gents

this is has been very boring thus far..

ramos's goal was offsides.

zidanes strategy to go from pressing the first 15-20 minutes to sitting back and playing the counter has worked flawlessly

this is exactly how they played barcelona too and it worked as well.

also zidane has really gotten the spacing for this real team down.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom