❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Celtic used to offer shorts without the sponsor (I think because it was alcohol) and it was fantastic. So many shirts are ruined by awful sponsors. The barca kit looks fantastic, even though I don't like the club.

mean.gif

http://www.101greatgoals.com/news/d...is-depay-for-petty-poor-attitude-at-training/

Blinds actual comments come off as way more understanding than that article :lol:

"I'm not going into how he is or what he does. I discuss this with him. He is in a difficult phase. That is obvious," said Blind.

"It's been a tough season for him, where he has played less and less . This has done his confidence and rhythm no good."

- See more at: http://www.tribalfootball.com/artic...31801?platform=hootsuite#sthash.TLqpb4wN.dpuf

Hoping a new manager is just the jolt he needs to show everyone what he's made of next season.

Mou spent his first day at Carrington today meeting the staff the visiting the facilities

View media item 2049991
*He also got an early start dispelling the narrative that he doesn't care about younger players by extending these 2 young guns until 2020

View media item 2050004
View media item 2050005
Hopefully they'll get to stay put next season and be around the first team. CBJ is the perfect backup for Shaw

Last edited:
Why mourinho look like a tourist with his shopping bag taking a pic in front of the training center though? Looks like he's about to use it for his facebook profile pic :rofl:

Last edited:
roll.gif
 at using it for his facebook profile pic

I can dig it, I just wish the shorts where white again, i've always prefered the white shorts look compared to the all sky blue look.

CjtloR7WgAA48SK.jpg

:rofl:  at using it for his facebook profile pic

[rule]I can dig it, I just wish the shorts where white again, i've always prefered the white shorts look compared to the all sky blue look.

CjtloR7WgAA48SK.jpg

Not a fan of the new crest. The crest that was on the umbri shirts before Nike were the best.

@dragicon
  You mean the old crest before the eagle the new one is based off of?

Yeah, the one from about five years ago. I have a couple umbro city jerseys, and love that crest. I didn't like how Nike cheaped out and made it into a badge... Now this new one(although I know it is supposed be somewhat retro) looks a little too simple. I don't like the circular shape of it.

Last edited:
Yo @beans718 & anyone else interested in the new Barca home strip, It looks like only pre-orders are available & it won't ship until mid June. Also it seems like there will only be a limited amount of the non sponsor strips so if you plan on "trying" to get one, better try now.

Wow, Coman to Matuidi & now Cameroon equalizes...

Les Bleus got caught ball watching.

Edit - So Memph's infraction was the following -

The squad were running a warm-up drill called ‘hoedjes,’ where the players use a set of small cones to sprint through, then turn at the final cone before heading back. The entire Dutch squad properly executed the drill, except Memphis, who turned before the final cone.

Man, his girlfriend's father Steve Harvey better school this kid. Hate to see his talent & ability wasted.

Last edited:

@dragicon
  You mean the old crest before the eagle the new one is based off of?
Yeah, the one from about five years ago. I have a couple umbro city jerseys, and love that crest. I didn't like how Nike cheaped out and made it into a badge... Now this new one(although I know it is supposed be somewhat retro) looks a little too simple. I don't like the circular shape of it.
Yeah I kinda see what you mean although I think you mean some retro kits from even before 5 years ago then cause the eagle had been around for some time now overall I do like the return to form to the look the older supporters preferred.

LogoNew.ashx

Memphis will be fine, dude just seems like he's in a rut (thanks to LvG). I feel like Mou and Blind can keep his head on straight; at least I hope so. The kid's future is bright for club and country.

please tell me someone else saw that cross from pogba to giroud? my god, that's why pog is my favorite player. amazing

AYO anyone else watching this france v cameroon match?? cameroon assistant came on to help an injured player and his *** crack was just straight hanging right in the middle of the screen and espn sat there panned on him for a good 5 seconds :rofl:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom