❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
West Ham made a €20m bid for Carlos Bacca... The Hammers are really trying to build upon their success in recents years & use some of that TV money...
Galliani must really be off his rocker if hes considering selling bacca for less than they paid for him.

Galliani must really be off his rocker if hes considering selling bacca for less than they paid for him.

Galliani has been off his rocker for quite some time as evidenced by the spectacular slide of the Rossoneri.

I read West Ham's valuation of Bacca was diminished because of him being 29.

My impression of West Ham's bid was they did it for sake of trying to make a bid but I don't think Milan will sell as he was one of their only consistent performers last campaign.

They had yet to announce 4 players,he was one of them. Here's the final squad

View media item 2051079
Notable omissions would be no Isco or Saul

Glad to see VDB finally let go of his Casillas loyalty for the good of the team and finally named DDG as his no.1 :smokin. Should've been done a while ago,it's legit the easiest team decision he has to make :lol:

Last edited:
I really don't see the hype there or what Zidane see's in him tbh especially to get priority over James...

Last edited:
With that squad I expect Belgium to do some stuff like having Denayer in defensive mid at times and KDB in attacking role in the midfield to make up for the lack of "midfielders" selected since both those players can play in the midfield.

Last edited:
Iker really should have retired, especially after this year.

Like 101GreatGoals said, his move to Porto should've been an opportunity for him to reinvent himself but Coupe can attest to the fact that he's been abysmal.

Then goes on to make a racist comment about his Korean team mate. :smh:

View media item 2051128

Think about the infusion of immigrants other NTs (other than Italy besides Balotelli) has on their NTs. Spain's teams, aside from Marcos Senna a long time ago, have had no immigrant types to enlighten their thinking. Diego Costa was a major flop too and to be honest was never going to help change anyone's racist views. And in general that lack of immigrant population assimilating into their culture probably reflects on the general population as well. Remember that pic their basketball team took in the Beijing Olympics?

Last edited:
I'm Asian and I didn't find what he said offensive lmao. They're clearly team mates. My friends say racist **** to me but not take out of context. It's 2016, so he should've known better.

Last edited:
Some fuel to the fire...
Minus the diving shade 
roll.gif

I truly believe i've watched the two best ever to do it. Obviously i'm not old enough to have seen Pele, Maradona etc. but I still fell that way. 

For some reasons, Spanish guys always do that

Remember this?
spanishbasketballteam.jpg

Spanish National Basketball team

:lol: :smh:

Last edited:
I really don't see the hype there or what Zidane see's in him tbh especially to get priority over James...

No player registered more assists as a sub in La Liga than Lucas this season.

Zidane loved his work rate as well. He preferred him over James/Isco most matches because he had no problem tracking back and help defending as well. He averaged something like 1.4 tackles per game. I'm a little shocked he made the Spanish team as well but the kid does his job pretty well

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom