❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The posters of the Euro teams are fire but I noticed a mistake. Alaba has always worn #8 for the NT and NTs wont even let you go that high of a number 27
14-Autriche.png

I don't think Deschamps's decisions are from racism, I think dude's omissions of both players are an admittance of being too weak of a manager to handle controversial but talented players. Leaving either or out is understandable, especially Benzema, but leaving Ben Arfa out because of fear of being undermined by a big personality means that you don't have belief in yourself to keep said personality under control.

There's nothing wrong with that by the way, especially with all the embarrassments related to the France NT in recent history to want to play it conservatively. And the other line of thinking would be that it's one thing to have a volatile personality like Ben Arfa on the team, but he's playing and happy, but what happens if dude doesn't crack the XI or make important substitute appearances? Dude would be more likely to cause something controversial.

Imo the decisions are understandable, but it's also a lot of personality, charisma, and talent that you might actually need on the pitch and locker room missing.

James and Cuadrado for the third straight summer. US better sit back and contain dem boys. :smokin

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom