❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If De Gea signs that contract extension, chances of signing with Madrid are slim to none imo. I feel for him though, he needs to show his team he's committed and be prepared for the Euros.

I had a whole rant prepared about this whole situation but meh, I don't really care anymore.
this just assures manU will get something out of his inevitable move to RM in 2016

You can already see the influence that Flo's spin machine has just in this thread :lol:
If De Gea signs that contract extension, chances of signing with Madrid are slim to none imo. I feel for him though, he needs to show his team he's committed and be prepared for the Euros.

I had a whole rant prepared about this whole situation but meh, I don't really care anymore.
this just assures manU will get something out of his inevitable move to RM in 2016

Yea DDG is eventually gonna get his move back home but when is anyone's guess. Signing the extension guarantees that we'll get something back in return for him instead of losing him for free. It also guarantees DDG playing time which is badly needed if he's to be La Rojas #1 during the Euros

Real also announced that they won't try to sign him during the winter

Last edited:
Real are also set to offer Navas an extension with the same or nearly the same wages as we was set to earn at Manchester.

Unless both clubs plan on doing a keeper swap for next summer, I doubt De Gea comes any other way.

You also have to take into consideration how bad the relationship between both clubs was affected by this whole ordeal, definitely some bad blood now.

Ramos x DDG during training, look at his facial expressions. :lol:

Last edited:
Yea Bale isn't coming...ever :lol:. I also saw DDG nutmeg Casillas in training :rofl:

I'm lowkey enjoying this little cold war if it means Real will quit trying to take our best players :lol:

Last edited:

He's going to RM next season. Him signing a extension doesn't mean **** except that United will not lose him for free

Meanwhile...
No matter what happens. The only way I know is to work hard every day. Thank you all for your support ! #mufc pic.twitter.com/Jj3GRKzPnU
— Victor Valdes (@1victorvaldes) September 3, 2015
CN-Rjg1UsAArjPl.jpg

And...

@SkySportsNewsHQ
BREAKING: Manchester United include Victor Valdes in Premier League squad. #SSNHQ

VV is back in LVG good graces...LOL

Son already ducked two transfers out.  He must like the punishment  LOL

Nice :smokin,time to put the childishness behind them now and get back on track. I just feel for Romero right now :lol:. Dude really dropped out of 2 different transfers,he really wanted to stay in Manchester :lol:

Am I the only one finding the timing a little coincidental? Right after those Pedro comments came out :lol: :nerd:

Last edited:
Can someone tell me exactly when barcas transfer ban started and finishes?

Seems like business as usual over there to me

Can someone tell me exactly when barcas transfer ban started and finishes?

Seems like business as usual over there to me

2 window ban. last winter and this past summer. any players they bought during that time are not eligible to feature until january 2016

Gareth Wales is now ranked above England for the first time ever in the FIFA rankings

BreatheSport ‏@BreatheSport · 39m39 minutes ago
Mario Balotelli at #LFC

Games: 16
Goals: 1

...at AC Milan

Minutes: 3
Goals: 1

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom