❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this the new Utd away kit? 

Saw it at Adidas the other day, but wasn't sure if it was new. 

I like em *shrugs* I just wish the shorts would be white instead of the same color blue i've always prefered the white shorts look than the all sky blue look. I'm sure they will look clean on the pitch.
no way white shorts would have went with that kit.. blue was the only option with that color blocking

that new kit is horrible... and umbra's made in manchester line will always be goat

Last edited:

I like em *shrugs* I just wish the shorts would be white instead of the same color blue i've always prefered the white shorts look than the all sky blue look. I'm sure they will look clean on the pitch.
no way white shorts would have went with that kit.. blue was the only option with that color blocking
I agree I guess what i was trying to say is I prefer it when we have white shorts in general and the top is just sky blue with minimal navy. But i can live with this kit for a year I like it.

that new kit is horrible... and umbra's made in manchester line will always be goat

Yeah, Nike basically took a **** on tradition and imposed their designs on several teams. That's why France is wearing blue shorts when they traditionally wear white, England is wearing white shorts when they traditionally wear navy blue, Chile is wearing red shorts when they traditionally wear blue, etc.

Last edited:
adidas did the same with argentina and white shorts.. :smh:

Yeah and I don't get it either. When the kits were first released all of the pictures had the players modeling them in the traditional black shorts.

View media item 2074565
I was pumped we were going back to our classic look and then the Copa America starts and we're wearing white shorts again :smh:

Last edited:
I will cop this on discount after the season 
smokin.gif

Bought last seasons home jersey for 22€ a few weeks ago. No need to spend 90+€ for a jersey that will be worn for only one season. 

I miss the old times where teams were playing 2 or 3 seasons in the same jersey 

Last edited:
Not a good look for puma this weekend... Them nipple fit strips are so tight 3 of them ripped during the France vs Swiss game. :smh:

I've been watching footy for a loooooong time & I've never seen a ball burst like that on the pitch... How does a game ball in the Euros do that?

Gooners have to be happy with the way Xhaka is playing. Very surprised Les Bleus let him have control of the ball for long uninterupted periods of time.

:nerd: Pogba to the Bernabeu?!?!?!

:nerd: Pipa to the Calderon?!?! Greiz on the wing with Gaitan on the other side & Pipa out front?!?! That's scary.

Edit II - Kinda amazing how Higuain scored 33 goals in 37 games this past campaign. Serie A isn't a striker friendly league. HAd no idea he was born in France until recently. He didn't get his Argentine citizenship until the early 2000s.

Gaitan had a great campagin, 11 goals & 20 assists in 37 games.

Vrsaljko will be a solid RB for Cholo...

Edit - LvG to the Rossoneri?!?!? :lol: At least it should be another nice check for him. :rolleyes

Edit III - Wanyama to Spurs is nice... Had no idea he was only 24. This is a great pick up for Poch. Vic needs to refine his game doe... He commits stupid fouls too often. He has to be a leader of yellow & red cards last campaign.

Last edited:
Hmmm if Real really are going after Pogba they might really be trying to move Kroos then...hmmmm I wont get my hopes up though.

Hmmm if Real really are going after Pogba they might really be trying to move Kroos then...hmmmm I wont get my hopes up though.
nerd.gif
 City are lining up £37m bid to sign midfield ace Toni Kroos as soon as Euro 2016 ends. [Express]
It is just a rumor obviously but it is the third time these rumors have popped up since I first heard about it back in April I think. I don't think it will happen but I will be pleasantly surprised to be wrong

Awww 
frown.gif
  well it was a pipe dream anyway this is why I can't get caught up in the hype of transfer rumors 
laugh.gif

This is very good for German Football and BVB would be nice to seem them pull a season together and end Bayern's streak.

Last edited:
First they need to stop saving their best players for Bayern :lol: :x. They're still trying to hold on for dear life with Mikhitaryhan by rejecting every bid for him so far. Got a wack feeling that he's gonna end up at Bayern on a free next year if they force him to stay another season against his will :smh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom