❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@eiddyfouw  can come visit America too 
happy.gif

I'm hoping to go to a few games over there for sure.

Yo eiddyfouw eiddyfouw :rofl: comes down to where can offer the best footy and nightlife :lol:

But stupid American drinking laws means it probably won't be worth me coming over til after August :rofl:

:lol: just make sure your agent works in those clauses watertight :rofl:

If I was @HEGGSY I'd be trying to catch NBA games or something lol.

Come to Canada and you can drink and catch sebastian givinco or drogba :lol:

Last edited:
Word,hit me up if you're ever up in the northern part of the Commonwealth heggsy heggsy :lol:

In Euro news,Robben's out a month and Spain is pushing for Del Bosque to extend his contract until the 2018 WC. He planned on retiring after the Euros next year...have they learned nothing from Brazil? :lol:

Last edited:
heggsy heggsy If you find yourself in the DC area, I would gladly take you to a hockey game. Let me know brosef

Also we got monuments and ****.....

Last edited:
If American basketball is what you want HEGGSY the Warriors in the Bay Area man! I could hook it up. We got the Raiders which is the St Pauli/'Pool/craziest fans in the NFL. Plus we got weed! Which is something if you're into but in my travels throughout Europe it was always a "wtf" or a head scratcher moment when I see everyone doing nothing but spliffs.

Blunders? I don't know man,I've had some pretty awesome times in Amsterdam :lol: :pimp:. I even enjoyed a coffeeshop with my own Mother and a cool *** old British expat one time :rofl: :smokin. Talked about footy,life in Holland and all sorts of random things :lol:

Last edited:
People losing their minds on Twitter because Vardy is starting tomorrow against San Marino :rofl:

May I remind everyone that the other 3 strikers in the squad haven't scored one league goal between them yet.

And people making out like he's starting against Germany in a World Cup final or something. He's playing against a team full of plumbers and accountants who play football PART TIME :lol:

Anyways, thanks everyone for the suggestions and stuff. Can't wait. :D

Whats up with pereira? hope lvg lets him cook at some point, albeit it was preseason he looked an exciting player

But those plumbers and accountants are gonna try their little hearts out, god bless them.

So annoying. FSN app and Watch ESPN app don't show the game between France and Portugal.

Germany vs Poland game must be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom