❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Squawka:
#ESP have lost their first game at the Euros since June 20th, 2004 (1-0 vs. #POR)

A run of 4,385 days ended by #CRO

12 years bruh :x :x :x :x

Last edited:

We'll see who's laughing when Poland makes it further than Spain or Italy
I mean...spain and italy play each other so of course poland will most likely go farther than one of them
laugh.gif

Croatia definitely pulled some illegal movements all in and around the box on that pk :lol:

Last edited:
luka modric with the inside info to stop that ramos PK damn :rofl:

Does Ramos really have a tendency to go down the middle though? If so it definitely explains why the Croatian keeper was halfway to the penalty spot before he made the stop. :rofl:

The goalie said in his postgame interview that modric told him to be patient on his line and wait in the middle until he's about to kick and he'll put it right on your right hand side. Dead on call.

Last edited:

Does Ramos really have a tendency to go down the middle though? If so it definitely explains why the Croatian keeper was halfway to the penalty spot before he made the stop. :rofl:

The goalie said in his postgame interview that modric told him to be patient on his line and wait in the middle until he's about to kick and he'll put it right on your right hand side. Dead on call.

:rofl:

Extremely poor counter recon by Ramos and the whole Spanish side then. Have to switch it up knowning Modric and even Rakitic know your tendencies so damn well.

Last edited:

Did the keeper step forward before the PK was taken? That's illegal and the ref should've had Ramos take it again.

Didn't watch the game, I'm still at work.

Did the keeper step forward before the PK was taken? That's illegal and the ref should've had Ramos take it again.

He took about 4 hops forward before the kick :lol:

The keeper stepped up,Modric and another player started running into the box before he took the kick,there was all sorts of shadyness in that PK attempt :lol:

It was all good just a couple of hours ago for Spain though :x

Last edited:

It was probably the most advanced off their line I've ever seen a GK. :lol:

But I don't think I've ever seen that called made before.

Last edited:

Refs don't usually call it unless it's egregious. In this case, it sounds pretty egregious.

Last edited:
Damn, I can't believe how big of a bunch of idiots Spain are for not waiting it out and finishing the game 1-1. That goal Croatia scored looked like one of those counter attack goals that are scored on a team who are in a desperate all or nothing situation and absolutely have to score a goal in order to survive, and they attack with everything they got and then get a counter attack goal scored on them if they fail with their gamble. Which of course was completely unnecessary for Spain. Del Bosque needs to get fired for pulling such a stupid move.

Not taking anything away from Croatia though, they deserved to win. They're going to the semis at least with that cakewalk bracket.

Last edited:
Wales will now avoid Germany, France, Spain, Italy and England until a possible final...Bale's about to do some more damage...:nerd: :nerd:

Last edited:

Refs don't usually call it unless it's egregious. In this case, it sounds pretty egregious.

It certainly looked egregious to me.

They need to clean some of this **** up man, there shouldn't be any grey area when it comes to laws of the game that are black and white.

You guys saying Spain had an easy path. This group was balanced and could make a case for 2nd toughest when the draw took place.

France, Germany had cupcake groups.

what?? did you see what we were talking about? it was the round of 16 being an easy path to the finals if they finished 1st

But that would've been their reward for being in a tougher group, no? Just like the pathetic Group F winner being set up to face Belgium/Italy. They try their best to balance it out but obviously the bracket usually gets messed up regardless. I think all you can hope for as an elite nation is an easy 1/16 matchup (which Germany and France got) but beyond that the bracket is what it is. Spain went through France, Portugal, Italy in 2012.

Anyway, it's a moot point now. Spain gotta deal with it.

Did anyone see Modric talking with Ramos after the match? He looked apologetic. :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
No apology needed. If Ramos thought Modric wasn't going to use that knowledge to gain an edge, he's a fool.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom