❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lavezzi is a kind of a bum too by Argentine standards. Dude is playing against Chinese competition these days.

Tonight he ballin.

evan-handler-californication-photo.jpg

Guzan looking Flabby n sick

Last edited:
Any USMNT fans taking this hard only set themselves up with unrealistic expectations :lol:. No shame in this result after getting so far,at least they're not going out like El Tri it seems :lol:...

Last edited:
Any USMNT fans taking this hard only set themselves up with unrealistic expectations
laugh.gif
. No shame in this result after getting so far,at least they're not going out like El Tri it seems
laugh.gif
It's not that. It's that half the team isn't even trying. Like, Bradley's just being soooooo bad and not giving a ****. Dempsey can't get the ball and just looks uninterested. Beckerman is trash. That's an insult to trash actually.

At least we're not Mexico right now!

Any USMNT fans taking this hard only set themselves up with unrealistic expectations :lol: . No shame in this result after getting so far,at least they're not going out like El Tri it seems :lol: ...

It's not that. It's that half the team isn't even trying. Like, Bradley's just being soooooo bad and not giving a ****. Dempsey can't get the ball and just looks uninterested. Beckerman is trash. That's an insult to trash actually.

At least we're not Mexico right now!

to be fair, if you think we're not trying then we are just like Mexico. they quit in their game, too.

i'm not upset that we're losing. i'm upset a guy like Bradley is just playing like TOTAL ****. i know he's not world class players by any means. but c'mon...dude is just handing the ball away and providing no leadership out there.

Any USMNT fans taking this hard only set themselves up with unrealistic expectations :lol:. No shame in this result after getting so far,at least they're not going out like El Tri it seems :lol:...

I'm not too content with it. We beat Ecuador, Paraguay on home soil. That's par.

Colombia, Argentina put on clinics though. El Tri's result stings us as well because they wash us these days.

Jurgen has to go. The talent pool is there yet Wondo starts in the biggest game on home soil? Not exactly the forward thinking coach we were promised.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom