❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good win for City 
pimp.gif

Well deserved, City. They have dominated the whole game. They played beautiful game.

Mourinho needs to do something against big teams this year.

Last edited:
Great, great win. That's the difference between Chelsea and City. If it was Chelsea with the 1-0 lead this would of of ended 1-0 with the bus in emergency brake bus parking :lol:

What I'm more surprised of is our defense these 2 games. 2 clean sheets and not needlessly letting in goals.

Alright, time for predictions:

English Premier League

1) Citeh

2) Man U

3) Chelsea

4) Arsenal

La Liga

1) Barca

2) Atleti

3) Real

4) Valencia

Bundesliga

1) Bayern

2) Wolfsburg

3) BVB

4) Bayer

Serie A

1) Juve

2) Lazio

3) Roma

4) Milan

Ligue 1

1) PSG

UEFA Champions League Winner - Bayern over Barca

Last edited:
^i know you're salty about the DDG thing, but Real finished 14 points ahead of Atelti last season :lol:

There's no way that if you had to put up actual money on it that you'd trust Ateltico ahead of Real. Regardless of what moves they made over the Summer.

Last edited:
Oh and City got their Roy Jones ya'll musta forgot on today. Dominated Chelsea. Told u dudes before the season stared I knew this Chelsea side is missing something, or things. And you dudes got mad.

Personally if I were a player with imagination, creativity, and flair...I'd never want to be a part of that team.

I like Real as a club though :lol:. Maybe not the management but I've always wanted them to do well with their players but i just believe Atletico is always a safe bet to make a title challenge and I feel like Martinez is gonna flourish with Griezmann and you guys might struggle a bit with Rafa at the helm. I'm passed the DDG saga :lol:

Last edited:
Oh and City got their Roy Jones ya'll musta forgot on today. Dominated Chelsea. Told u dudes before the season stared I knew this Chelsea side is missing something, or things. And you dudes got mad.
Again, they have the same Championship winning squad. It's their intensity and level of play dropping after winning it all in England. Cesc, Costa and Hazard on their day would of been tough to play.

Won't do predictions till the transfer window is over.

And I'm not slandering, but I also said that despite the praise u guys have been giving, on paper this United side is an embarrassment to their high standards and they still need to make moves.

If City stays healthy and determined they can dominate. I also think the Sterling move brought a lot of excitement back into City.

And damn is John Terry still that important? I hate the dude but Chelsea looks spineless without him.

Personally if I were a player with imagination, creativity, and flair...I'd never want to be a part of that team.
this.

and yeah i want atletico to succeed especially over real...but no way they are going to top real.

That last goal was pure fire. Mou talmbout they won the 2nd half. Yeah this guy is legit off his meds :lol:

I haven't seen much overpraising at all after we gutted out 2 wins :lol:. I've seen plenty of fans criticizing our attack and wishing for much more on that end.

It is a fact though that we're already a lot better defensively than last year which is what has, for the most part,what helped grind out those ugly wins. I'm satisfied with 6/6 points so far knowing that their best football has yet to be played and also knowing that the TW isn't over yet so there's still time to improve the front line.

Last edited:
Well they certainly didn't waste any time on bringing in reinforcements :lol:

Sky Sports News HQ ‏@SkySportsNewsHQ: BREAKING: Chelsea sign defender Baba Rahman from Augsburg #SSNHQ

Last edited:
:lol:

Rahman passed his medical yesterday. Good pickup. Now we can move Azpi back to right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom