❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell yeah. Son went super sayian his last year at Spurs. He warranted that price based on his ability alone
super sayian with 26 goals? :rolleyes I'm not knocking bale, and i would have been ok with united paying his fee too, but if you're going off ability then the pogba transfer makes sense too. I'll remind you all madrid broke the transfer record on a juventus MF at one point too.. a mf who only scored 6 goals that yr :D

all these fees just makes that suarez deal seem like such a steal man . too bad he's a ****

26 goals in the prem is nothing to sneeze at. Don't get me wrong, his transfer fee was ridiculous and many people questioned it. But let's not forget how silly Bale was scoring goals and producing chances that season prior to his move to RM.

Plus if you go back, I've always been a Bale believer since he's been at RM. Dude has had his bouts with injuries that has definitely helped those reports around last summer when there was talk he could be on his way out, but when he's healthy there is no denying that fact he's a top 5 player in the world. It makes CR7 and Benz job so much easier.

My issue with the Pogba fee is, if you're going to spend that much on one player who simply doesn't impact a game the way somebody who warrants that amount of money, you could've spent that elsewhere and spread it around to improve your club even more. I love Pogba though, man. I'm hoping he becomes a force and a legend someday.

Last edited:
It's crazy how dry the market is. Icardi was def not in my top 5 strikers that I would have gone after at the beginning of the window. If Arsenal signed him, I wouldn't be that bothered.

They do look happy but how it came about :smh: that's something that will follow him. Whether he cares about it or not, people will always talk about it. If and when he goes to a new club, other players will know that about him

That's true

Bad vibes in a locker room aren't a great sign for a football club

Last edited:
Declaring top 3 before season starts is disrespect to teams like Leicester who who no one expected to win, but fought to the very end to end up winning it.

Tired of defending this kid. He should make the most of his chances in training and smaller games.
HOW IF HE IS NOT GETTING PLAYING TIME ?????? Y'all got a new toy so y'all done with the one y'all got last week ?

Now you're just trolling, but let me feed the troll for a second.

Memphis had 45 appearances in total last season.

45 times you stepped on the pitch in professional matches. Let alone closed door matches, let alone practices, let alone pre-season friendlies. 45 opportunities to show improvement, and you didn't.

You expect more chances?

Why don't you goto work from next month, and not perform after 45 days, and let's see how long your job lasts.

Last edited:
It's literally hilarious to watch rollercoaster of emotions in this thread...

First it was laugh at United because it's United.
Then it was laugh at United because they're signing players, but it's not World Class players.
Then Laugh at United because they're spending so much on Pogba.
Then Laugh at United because they're not getting Pogba.
Then Laugh at United because Pogba has signed for a large amount of money.
Then Laugh at United because with their signings and new manager they won't win the league or CL.

Meanwhile, what I see, is a club doing what they need to do to strengthen all over the pitch. Like United, hate United, laugh at United, ridicule United I don't care....every day the club is getting stronger and stronger and heading back to where the club wants to be...

Yo when the rumors about Pogba going back to Man United came up, I never thought it would be possible. Never ever, never ever....

But god damn, Mou pulled off a miracle. This is big time for United, esp during a year when they don't even okay CL footy...

Mou, salute! Can't wait to watch

Looks good to me #PO6BA
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Last edited:
90+ new posts... 
laugh.gif

I'm obvs excited by all these new signings... any fan would be excited to see their team make these moves.  But ultimately, like always, I'm gonna choose to take a conservative approach and be very careful with my expectations.  The defense still looks a bit fragile, while you still need to give these new guys time to play off of each other.  Who knows what to expect from Zlatan and Pogba in England.  

At this point, for me it's all about how the team plays rather than the result.  

Kid better live up to the hype! Very expensive especially for a CB. Very Luke Shaw like signing. Didnt really watch much of Everton last year but it seems Funes Mori had more of an impact in their backline than Stones.

Anyways I'm loving the new younger core of City. Now the problem is how they develop and how the can have an effect on the starting 11.

Last edited:
Already got 50 bucks for Leicester to repeat as champions. Call me crazy.

Sky Sports News HQ on Twitter: Sky Sources: @ManCity willing to listen to offers for @Elia22Mangala and @wilfriedbony. :nerd:

Got me thinking... how many French-speaking Utd player are there now?

Pogba, Martial, Bailly, Zlatan (?), Adnan (?), Blind (perhaps?), Mkhitaryan, Fro, Morgan...?

Adnan definitely speaks french

Didn't realize Mahrez and Payet also came through Le Havre like Pogba :wow:

Finally the Stones saga is over glad to have I believe Pep will bring that talent back out of him.
Sky Sports News HQ on Twitter: Sky Sources: @ManCity willing to listen to offers for @Elia22Mangala and @wilfriedbony.
nerd.gif
and now time to start offing dead weight....I heard City is also looking to move Nasri for 17, need Kolarov on that list too.

I mean they did spend the most money ever on a defender for him :lol:,it was another drawn out saga

Just imagining the Manchester derby's now :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom