❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man United fans have already got a song for Zlatan [emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji] #MUFC pic.twitter.com/XaFEoiUBfM
— The Away Fans Videos (@TheAwayFansVids) August 8, 2016

AAAYYYEEEE :pimp:

Damn, Barca goes back to the qatar sponsorship on the shirts this Wed with the Joan Gamper Trophy game against Sampdoria. They are still going through inventory of the sponsor less shirts so we might not see the sponsor shirts (for sale) for a hot minute.

Hmm... Should I go sponsorless or wait for the QATAR version?

I have a current Qatar and honestly, I wish I had sponsorless.

Chelsea should spend that money on a back line.

Bruh, im so blown that Conte came in preaching about revamping the back line, but all the money's been spent on attack. I guess his plan is to 'Mike D'Antoni in Phoenix' teams to death. Mad 5-3 matches this season. :lol:

If Smalling and Bailly can form a strong partnership, I think United can challenge for the title. If Blind ends up starting 10+ games at CB we are ****** :lol:

AAAYYYEEEE
pimp.gif

Hmm... Should I go sponsorless or wait for the QATAR version?
Sponsorless!!!

Classic Barca style 
smokin.gif

Not a fan of on-field authentics, I always buy the fan replicas. Aside from the significant price difference, I prefer stitched badges. I also don't like the tighter fit, I don't want my kits fitting like an Ed Hardy tee on a Jersey Shore guido.

Not a fan of on-field authentics, I always buy the fan replicas. Aside from the significant price difference, I prefer stitched badges. I also don't like the tighter fit, I don't want my kits fitting like an Ed Hardy tee on a Jersey Shore guido.

I always size up.

I like the slimmer sleeves and body, even when sizing up, its got a better fit than the rep to me.

Its all body type tho

I'm a sucker for sponsored shirts tho. As much as I like the sponsored Barca shirt, I may just have to cop both.

Last edited:

We finally agree on something.

Bruh...

Even though our defense is out here lacking I'd be all for a Marhez move. We have all these wingers and the only ones that are threats to score are Hazard when he wants and Pedro.

In other news, Chelsea's bid for Koulibaly was rejected AGAIN. However they are about to prepare a 15 Million Euro bid for Santos midfielder Thiago Maia.

Chelsea needs to flex their muscle. Looking bad outchea struggling to sign players

It was reported earlier in the French press that he favored a move to Arsenal,guess not anymore :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom