❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Per FH, there are a handful of shirts in the Prem that haven't been released yet; Burnley third, Everton third, Hull City third, & Middlesbrough third.

I don't think Barca's third kit has been officially launched/released yet either...

View media item 2131258

Your 2016-2017 final Premier League table.

1. Manchester United
2. Manchester City
3. Arsenal
4. Chelsea
5. Tottenham
6. Leicester City
7. Liverpool
8. West Ham
9. Southampton
10. Stoke City
11. Everton
12. Bournemouth
13. Middlesbrough
14. Crystal Palace
15. Watford
16. West Brom
17. Swansea City
18. Sunderland
19. Burnley
20. Hull City

Golden Boot- Kun Aguero

Player of the Year- Kevin De Bruyne

Young Player of the Year- Anthony Martial

Nike tends to relase the third kits sometime around like a week before the Champions Leauge starts

Pep did the same thing when he got to bayern. Totally changed everyone's eating habits and hired a new chef and nutrionist for the team. He's doing the same at City as well. Stopped letting players eat junk food like pizza and stuff

Yea, I read an article about it

Smart...

Diego Costa has a beer belly last season :smh:

Last edited:
:rofl:

Da young boy can't be great

Understandable tho. Coupe's the commissioner

You were the first post :lol:

Dude-I-almost-had-you.jpg

Last edited:
:lol: Indeed I was the first post, should've known better when I saw Zlatan in the thread title.

I apologize if I came off as a **** though, you can't be OP for all the same reasons I can't. Coupe is a Porto fan, he's harmless.

Last edited:
It's all good. That's true though :lol:

He can make a thread title with no slander

I don't think any of us would make it long before there were shots in the title

In other news, Messi comes out of international retirement and will play in Argentina's next WC qualifier.

That didn't take long :lol:

I don't think it was a PR stunt. Just a heat of the moment decision after his third straight final loss.

Last edited:
Everyone knew he was coming back. I thought he would take at least a year off though. Glad he's back, we were buns without him in previous qualifiers.

How? My man just lost in the finals and was asked a question and lost his cool. Definitely no PR stunt behind that....
With all due respect, I don't buy that. I just think the one of the biggest athletes in the world is going to make a major career decision solely based on emotion without consulting his team/advisors. Think of the narrative. His failure to deliver for Argentina once again was shadowed by him leaving the the national team. Nearly no blame was put on him; in fact, people felt sorry for him. All coming after a court case where the general opinion of him was starting to get "murky". Barca stepping in with the "#WeAreAllLeoMessi" is not a good look either. I tend to think there was an underlying narrative behind the decision rather than a pure emotional decision.

How? My man just lost in the finals and was asked a question and lost his cool. Definitely no PR stunt behind that....
With all due respect, I don't buy that. I just think the one of the biggest athletes in the world is going to make a major career decision solely based on emotion without consulting his team/advisors. Think of the narrative. His failure to deliver for Argentina once again was shadowed by him leaving the the national team. Nearly no blame was put on him; in fact, people felt sorry for him. All coming after a court case where the general opinion of him was starting to get "murky". Barca stepping in with the "#WeAreAllLeoMessi" is not a good look either. I tend to think there was an underlying narrative behind the decision rather than a pure emotional decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom