❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I may be thinking to hard but that "who isn't a migrant here?" sign reminds me of a Daily Show bit where they asked a Washington ******** fan why he doesn't think the team name is offensive to Native Americans and his response was something like "aren't we all Native Americans at this point I was born here too" 
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
mean.gif

I'll assume the 2nd banner was pro-migrant. In any case, people need to be more open minded and accepting of others. No reason to hate someone based on lines on a map (or any other reason, but I digress).

Aren't most Israelis refugees who are occupying Palestine? :lol:

Correct me if I'm wrong

Last edited:
West Ham XI to face Newcastle: Randolph, Tomkins, Reid, Ogbonna, Cresswell, Noble (c), Kouyate, Moses, Payet, Lanzini, Sakho. #MNF

Moses starts.

Newcastle XI: Krul, Janmaat, Mbemba, Coloccini, Haïdara, Colback, Anita, Sissoko, Wijnaldum, Thauvin, Cissé. #BPL #WHUNEW

Will WHU continue to crumble to "minnows" @home? :smh:

Last edited:
Aren't most Israelis refugees who are occupying Palestine?
laugh.gif

Correct me if I'm wrong
Wouldn't exactly say refugees, but more like foreigners who immigrated over there and are attempting to systematically (and ironically) go on a genocidal conquest of Palestine that has been extremely successful up until recently now that the internet has given better access to independent forms of media that can better make people aware of the truth than cable news, Rupert Murdoch type newspapers, and Washington D.C. ever did.

Hopefully he paves the way for other American managers overseas. Phenomenal job done by Coach Lasso.
Phenomenal job done by Coach Lasso.
lasso was "hired" by spurs in the skits haha not LC
whoops was supposed to erase the first part of that post 
laugh.gif

but you're right, i just remembered him saying Lie-chester in a really funny way 

so double mistake there by me then 
embarassed.gif

At the end of the second one thats where he was getting his second chance in the EPL in Lie-chester 
laugh.gif

At around 5:15 and further is when he gets "hired" again

So in a way you're right he's actually the one managing them this year 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
^There we go 
happy.gif

So yes, props to Coach Lasso and his wonderful work with Lie-Chester 
smokin.gif

Actually I just remembered the video was last year so technically he "managed" them during the 14/15 season and was fired and replaced by Ranieri 
laugh.gif

So now we are waiting for Coach Lasso's third chance in the EPL 
mean.gif

Either was those Coach Lasso videos are great. The things he was confused by and the questions he had where exactly like my pops and most American football coaches I knew who knew nothing about the sport 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
West Ham looking like a real squad.

Victor Moses playing well aside from some slight air headed moments :lol:

Yet he can't even get a chance to contribute for Chelsea :rolleyes

i had to take payet out of my draft kings line up cause i forgot adrian was suspended, you guys dont understand how salty i feel

West Ham looking like a real squad.

Victor Moses playing well aside from some slight air headed moments :lol:

Yet he can't even get a chance to contribute for Chelsea :rolleyes

If you watch him closely today, you'll see why.

Moses isn't clinical enough, and often wasteful.

A lot of pace, but the end product is often dreadful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom