❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish there was something like thaT. I have Fox Soccer Plus so I can watch at work, but it's gonna be too hard to jump back and forth between multiple browsers while also trying to get things done :lol:

Last edited:
I wish there was something like thaT. I have Fox Soccer Plus so I can watch at work, but it's gonna be too hard to jump back and forth between multiple browsers while also trying to get things done
laugh.gif
roll.gif
 I know them feels well

I'm just wondering how in the world they can't sell out a CL match against last years runner up of all teams :lol: :x

Der Telegraf is reporting that Mata will be in the no.10 role tonight :smokin . Frollaini back up top >D

Was with an elderly couple from Manchester not too long ago when I bumped into them at the hotel I was staying in, and they were both saying to me, that the rest of the world doesn't realize how small of a club Citeh still is. Yes there's been spending etc, but the city is still red. Citeh are attempting to change the mindsets of generational thinking.

I can understand not selling out against a lower table EPL team (I can't relate though, all my teams throughout all sports have sold out games even when they have zero chance of winning anything), but against Juventus??? Especially when this round of the CL has been the only round you've ever been able to see your team play in? Shame on you City fans

Simply put, there aren't as many of them as you would think

Last edited:
Champions league back. Time to use a sick day
Wish i wouldve thought of that this morning. Actually found out i have a training session right as man u kicks off against psv.

And yea Manchester will probably stay red, unless city gets a mass amount of titles soon

Bye Bye Wilshere... Get out....

Edit: Sounded harsh but enough is enough, time to find a replacement and sell him in the summer.

Last edited:
Was with an elderly couple from Manchester not too long ago when I bumped into them at the hotel I was staying in, and they were both saying to me, that the rest of the world doesn't realize how small of a club Citeh still is. Yes there's been spending etc, but the city is still red. Citeh are attempting to change the mindsets of generational thinking.
Simply put, there aren't as many of them as you would think

Got it. I was actually told the opposite (that most of Manchester=City fans, while United=fans from all over the country), but it was a Londoner who told me this so he may have been off. That's why I was wondering how the hell they never sell out matches :lol:

Last edited:
Even if you were a supporter of a rival team you wouldn't want to go watch a CL match for the low low?

The City being a "small " club still and the attempt to change things is part of the reason I found myself being a City fan over time. No matter how much money they spend they still feel like the perennial underdogs that I got attached to which is really charming to me. There struggle to glory reminded me of the other sports teams I follow so I got easily attached to the club. I really wanna see them be great for a long time.

[emoji]128558[/emoji]

@ManUtd
#mufc XI: De Gea; Darmian, Smalling, Blind, Shaw; Schweinsteiger, Herrera; Young, Mata, Memphis; Martial. 

@ManUtd
#mufc subs: Romero, McNair, Rojo, Carrick, Schneiderlin, Valencia, Fellaini.

[emoji]128558[/emoji]

@ManUtd

#mufc XI: De Gea; Darmian, Smalling, Blind, Shaw; Schweinsteiger, Herrera; Young, Mata, Memphis; Martial. 

@ManUtd

#mufc subs: Romero, McNair, Rojo, Carrick, Schneiderlin, Valencia, Fellaini.

I am excited for this match... Can't wait to watch Henry vs PSV, gonna be a good one.

Man I hope Memphis gets a hat trick and Martial puts one in too
mean.gif

In City news KDB and Aguero possibly will be coming off the bench

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom