❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Diego stands his ground and Gabriel is moving backwards, steps on him... How is that a red? Then Diego goes and cries to the ref then there's 6 Chelsea players surrounding the ref influencing the call... I gotta go to work, sorry for venting my frustration/confusion on you guys... Good luck to your clubs this weekend..

Chelsea loves crying to the refs

Chelsea-v-PSG-009.jpg

chelsea-babies-diapers-pampers-ibrahimovic.png

EDIt- :rofl: rolaholic rolaholic beat me to it

Last edited:
Wow. My bae Rebecca Lowe said that Silva got injured in the warm ups so Navas is taking the 10 spot. I hope West Ham continue their upset streak but I doubt it. Of all the games available I don't get Chelsea's and that's the one I want to see the most.

Made a wrong decision making Barkley my captain in FT. straight snoozefest

Wow. My bae Rebecca Lowe said that Silva got injured in the warm ups so Navas is taking the 10 spot. I hope West Ham continue their upset streak but I doubt it. Of all the games available I don't get Chelsea's and that's the one I want to see the most.

Made a wrong decision making Barkley my captain in FT. straight snoozefest
indifferent.gif
frown.gif

Looks like KDB is actually gonna play where Silva plays.
Yea guess with injury they're putti-ng Navas where he's comfortable on the right. Silva got hurt in damn warm ups??
sick.gif

There was this golazo earlier....
sick.gif
sick.gif

Last edited:
Real won their match 1-0 btw. Winner came in the second half when Isco put a perfect cross on a platter with his updated FIFA 16 4* weak left foot :smile:lol) for Benz to nod in in traffic (no pun intended)

Granada coach Sandoval: "Madrid's website showed lack of respect for Granada, asking fans to bet on how many goals Real would win by."
Zero damns 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom