❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jenkinsons pretending hes hurt and trying to kill time and his teammate picks him right up telling him to get his *** on the bench :rofl:

Last edited:
mean.gif

Hammers :pimp:.

Road Warriors :lol:

So they've now beaten Arsenal,Liverpool and Citeh on the road :wow:.

Last edited:
EPL certainly doesn't lack drama 
laugh.gif

it was all good just a week ago for City. Rest of the league has to worry about Chelsea and the Razor Ramones now

How the Hammers withstood that 45 minute siege in the 2nd half I'll never know :lol:,26 shots :x

Last edited:
West Ham played amazing defense, I've never seen a bus parked so perfectly.

If I was neutral I would have found this game amazing
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Thankfully Soton is not anything like West Ham this season :lol:. Wazza being back in the squad should be helpful. Kind of hoping LVG moves him down a bit and let Martial start at 9. Wazza's always done better working off of/with another striker imo.

Last edited:
HEGGSY lemme ask you something. I buy a season ticket, which means I buy very specific seat in the stadium or just a seat in the section? Also... away games I get priority in buying away tickets at a cheaper price?

Just a thought I had. Comparing between American sports
You buy a specific seat and that seat is yours for the season, it will never be sold to anyone else. It's yours.

You get priority on away tickets. They won't be cheaper. You'll just have a better chance of obtaining them :smile:

If we did one thing right is we showed that we can turn on the pressure in an instant (hopefully Silva is okay and will be back soon) we just gotta get goals out of it.

KDB also looked great and scored, and Otamendi made great defensive decisions as well when Kompany comes back he should be starting next to him. Still waiting for Zabaleta to come back healthy so we can see the best starting lineup we have.

KDB played all over the pitch today so when Silva comes back I have no doubt he will do better than 20 crosses and only finding two teammates in Navas position.

So many shots and only one goal 
sick.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom