❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
La Liga can't afford to lose Barcelona FC for real.

They league just announced they would allow Barcelona to compete in La Liga if Catalonia separates from Spain. Also, don't get it twisted. Barcelona has the most to suffer from this independence.

Ter Stegen trying to be Neuer

Neuer trying to be Ter Stegen

mean.gif
laugh.gif

I'm glad that Costa got that three match ban.

Wolfsburg is looking real good right now!  ManU better get their act together.

This.
Do they always play this quick pressing game? Damn,they're gonna give Utd some serious problems...

good goal there by Caliguri, and Neuer almost gave up a goal with his usual sweeper antics... :lol:

Only thing I don't like about KDB leaving Wolfsburg is it just makes a good Bundesliga team weaker (and Man City stronger).

I mean the title is going to Bayern from the offset but at least the big matches are still something to take seriously.
at least they got Draxler in return

should have been 5 matches for troll Costa

yo keepie uppie keepie uppie I PM'ed you like 2 months ago b

My guess is he appeals and it gets knocked down to 2 games. Missing tomorrow's game (which he might not play in anyway) and the league match this weekend.

Because Blunderland is so crap, Yedlin doesn't really look completely out of his league thus far....

Last edited:
My guess is he appeals and it gets knocked down to 2 games. Missing tomorrow's game (which he might not play in anyway) and the league match this weekend.

Appeal it and say what? lol... Koscielny had a giant bug on his face and I was trying to get it off him?

lmaooooooooooo king lewa with 2 goals in like 45 seconds. crazy how big of a difference it makes having him on teh field

omg lewandowski with a hat trick in 9 minutes of being on the field and all 3 goals in about 4 mins. unbelievable

Diego Costa suspended 3 matches! Yes!

Not surprised. He deserves ban for sure. I wish he stop doing dirty things. So annoying. Just do his job and put the ball into the net.

Gabriel did kick Diego Costa though. And FA overturned.

Last year, Matic was banned two games for kicking a guy after harsh tackle.

The FA is a joke man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom