❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In honor of the Balo talk earlier Puma is doing this for the kids 
roll.gif

http://www.footyheadlines.com/2015/...telli-kids-boots-feature-artificial-hair.html

Last edited:
yea, sure buddy.

English and Arsenals fans are still waiting on Walcott and Ox to be world beaters like they predicted 5 years ago.

Idk how good Memphis will be but I know one thing, Memphis on one leg > Oxlander Changaling/Changaling
Memphis on one leg lol... I've never heard an Arsenal fan say Oxlade or Walcott were ever destined to be world class.. I just find it humorous how you guys think he's world class based on what he did in the Dutch league lol

Memphis on one leg lol... I've never heard an Arsenal fan say Oxlade or Walcott were ever destined to be world class.. I just find it humorous how you guys think he's world class based on what he did in the Dutch league lol

Walcott was hyped up big time before all his injuries.

Ain't nobody said Depay is world class. He can be, higher ceiling than Ox-Longnameberlain. Don't even know what you're arguing about. Dutch league produces plenty of Dutch and non Dutch talent that's come to the BPL or elsewhere, acting like it's some league in the middle east or something.

I personally only watched 2 or 3 matches from him last year and you could already see flashes of brilliance. His former PSV teammate Wijnaldum has already made some noise at Newcastle so you dismissing him just because he dominated the Dutch league is laughable.

Ji Sung Park, Eriksen, Vermaelen, Bony, Suarez all came from the Dutch league to the BPL from the top my head, I'm sure there's more I'm missing but the Dutch league ain't what you think it is pleighboy.

Last edited:
SportsCenter ‏@SportsCenter 8h8 hours ago
Cristiano Ronaldo paid $18.5 million for a loft in New York. Could Ronaldo be planning his next move?

:nerd:

Congrats to Bilbao on their win. Barca played horribly. It's not like Bilbao can't take on any of the top teams in the EPL and not do well. On another note, most of the mid table teams in La Liga would give top EPL teams a run for their money....

Quell all that other noise Liverpool won. Benteke scored his first official goal for Liverpool in the BPL.
Ain't nobody said Depay is world class. He can be, higher ceiling than Ox-Longnameberlain. Don't even know what you're arguing about but Depay>Sterling>Ox>Barkley
You're drunk if you think OX is better than Barkley.

I hope City doNt
You never heard Arsenal fans say that Walcott or Ox were going to be world class players? Reallly

Did you become an Arsenal supporter last week? :lol:

The two countries that develop Wingers better than any others is Holland & Portugal. Just because he was playing in the Netherlands doesn't mean he should be overlooked but God damn did he show some pure class while he played there. Given the track record of Dutch players and the great academies they have I wouldn't be surprised if Memphis is a world class player in a couple years.

But right now he isn' world class, that's okay but he has all the tools going forward. And right now he's better than Ox in every single facet of the game expect for the familiarity of the EPL. That's the only thing Ox has over him :lol:

Wenger would put his wife on a box and ship her to China to have Memphis on the team as opposed to Chamblerlain.

Last edited:
Quell all that other noise Liverpool won. Benteke scored his first official goal for Liverpool in the BPL.
You're drunk if you think OX is better than Barkley.
:lol: Barkley has the higher ceiling between the two and off to a great start this year but I give the slightest nod to Ox right now. He was consistent enough for Arsenal last year. Made a great showing in the Champions League and grabbed the only goal that won the Community Shield for Arsenal the other week.

Honestly this should be Barkley's year, I can see him be more integral piece for Everton and Roberto Martinez is too good of a manager to have a repeat of last year.

Last edited:
I hope City doNt
You never heard Arsenal fans say that Walcott or Ox were going to be world class players? Reallly

Did you become an Arsenal supporter last week? :lol:

The two countries that develop Wingers better than any others is Holland & Portugal. Just because he was playing in the Netherlands doesn't mean he should be overlooked but God damn did he show some pure class while he played there. Given the track record of Dutch players and the great academies they have I wouldn't be surprised if Memphis is a world class player in a couple years.

But right now he isn' world class, that's okay but he has all the tools going forward. And right now he's better than Ox in every single facet of the game expect for the familiarity of the EPL. That's the only thing Ox has over him :lol:

Wenger would put his wife on a box and ship her to China to have Memphis on the team as opposed to Chamblerlain.

Must be a Portuguese thing to talk about other managers wives :lol:
Ox still has potential to become world class. He needs to work on his finishing. But he will get better, hopefully injuries won't get in his way. As for Theo well his ceiling isn't as high obviously, not to say that he won't get any better.
It would be interesting to see how they would have developed if Memphis started off in the EPL and Theo and Ox started off in Holland. Not to negate what Memphis has accomplished there.

Last edited:
I hope City doNt

Did you become an Arsenal supporter last week?
laugh.gif

But right now he isn' world class, that's okay but he has all the tools going forward. And right now he's better than Ox in every single facet of the game expect for the familiarity of the EPL. That's the only thing Ox has over him
laugh.gif

I respectfully disagree with 95% of what you just said.. Never said Memphis was world class, all I mentioned was that Oxlade is currently better than him and it has caused a Tianjin like explosion. I hope he does well but I haven't seen him play in Holland nor do I really care what he has done there because no offense it doesn't matter, this is the BPL. I think it's a little ridiculous to say that he's better than Oxlade in "every facet" because it's just not true based on what i've seen and I will reserve my further judgements on him until December. Different topic please.

Sterling>Barkley>Ox.

Sterling had 2 goals and six assists in the 12/13 season of the prem. This was his first year in the prem and for some reason, idiot Rogers gave him minimal playing time.

He also had 9 goals and 7 assists in the 13/14 season when liverpool finished in second(I guess this was overlooked because Suarez and Sturridge went on a tear).

And then in previous campaign 14/15 he had 7 goals and 8 assists, which seems to have been overlooked cause of how poor Liverpool was in comparison to the year before.

I wont include Depay in the conversation cause he has only played two games. Based off how he looked in the Eredivisie it seems he has potential, but no way in hell am I gonna use that to say he is better than Sterling.

glad it was bilbao that beat us. 

lmao they will probably have more trophies than madrid this year.  

It will be intresting to see the Ox vs Memphis numbers at the end of the year

If Ox outperforms Memphis it will be "Memphis has to adjust to the EPL :rolleyes"

If Memphis outperforms Ox it will be
"I told you silly Arsenal supporters :lol: y'all wish Ox was better than Memphis :lol:"

This topic will be revisited

Just like Giroud vs. Goldado

I better not hear any "but LVG doesn't play him in his best position :frown:"

Last edited:

If Ox outperforms Memphis it will be "Memphis has to adjust to the EPL :rolleyes"

"I told you silly Arsenal supporters :lol: y'all wish Ox was better than Memphis :lol:"

I better not hear any "but LVG doesn't play his in his best position :frown:"

Wouldnt that be a valid excuse? He does need time to adjust to a new league and managerial style.

Either way you are right, this will be revisited at the end of the year.

Its a bit funny to see that all this came about because of an unfair comparison between a player whose previous accomplishments dont matter because he comes from a league that its not the PL and a player who has played 80+ in the greatest league in the world.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
You tell em about those eredivisie legends nomadicsole21 nomadicsole21 :pimp:

Don't know why it's always gotta be a competition with supporters :lol:,why can't eveyone flourish? :smokin...minus most Barca and Chelsea players...

I've already said that I'm tampering down my expectations from him in his 1st year with the big change from the eredivisie to the PL. Ronnie didn't exactly light it up right out of the gate, It took him a few seasons to really find his footing and become the player that he is today. I'll be happy with a couple of goals and lots of chances created by him.

Last edited:

I better not hear any "but LVG doesn't play his in his best position :frown:"

Wouldnt that be a valid excuse? He does need time to adjust to a new league and managerial style.

Either way you are right, this will be revisited at the end of the year.

Its a bit funny to see that all this came about because of an unfair comparison between a player whose previous accomplishments dont matter because he comes from a league that its not the PL and a player who has played 80+ in the greatest league in the world.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
ox plays in La Liga?

Even though Manchester United are still in need of a CB, they actually have best defensive record (Goals conceded) in the league since November 2014.

You tell em about those eredivisie legends nomadicsole21 nomadicsole21 :pimp:

Don't know why it's always gotta be a competition with supporters :lol:,why can't eveyone flourish? :smokin...minus Barca and Chelsea.

I've already said I'm tampering down my expectations from him in his 1st year with the big change from the eredivisie to the PL. Ronnie didn't exactly light it up right out of the gate. It took him a few seasons to really find his footing and become the player that he is today. I'll be happy with a couple of goals and lots of chances created by him.
Thanks fam, looked more into it and here are more direct transfers from the Eredivisie to the BPL Van Nistelrooy, Robben, Kalou, Dirk Kuyt, and now the recent wave of Blind, Tadic, Pelle, Wijnaldum, Clasie and Depay. That's not even including Zlatan and the other Dutch legends to other leagues. And he says it's humorous were gassing up a player from the Dutch league :lol:

I have a feeling he'll hit the ball park of around 10 goals and a few assists if he really stays at LW. Even as a City fan I'll be keeping an eye on him. His presence alone already makes that team better :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom