❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, if (when) the U.S. loses to Mexico tomorrow, do you guys think klinsman should get sacked, at least as their head coach?
I'd give him till after 2018. I don't see why it would be beneficial to sack him now especially with this roster. I hate losing to Mexico, but even Pep would have a hard time with this team.

Yall gotta let the inferiority complex go Mexico doesnt scare nobody. :lol:

Seriously though Mexico might be slightly better than us. They still haven't beat us in going on five years.

For me Klinsman's body of work warrants continued employment through 2016 (under close observation) regardless of tomorrow's result.

Last edited:

Seriously though Mexico might be slightly better than us. They still haven't beat us in going on five years.

For me Klinsman's body of work warrants continued employment through 2016 (under close observation) regardless of tomorrow's result.
inferiority complex? Da f u talking bout b? It's all banter, and if anything it's the other way around.

Anyway, interesting to see the difference in philosophies between Mexico and the U.S. when it comes to coaches. Mexico goes through coaches faster than just about anyone else :lol:

inferiority complex? Da f u talking bout b? It's all banter, and if anything it's the other way around.

Anyway, interesting to see the difference in philosophies between Mexico and the U.S. when it comes to coaches. Mexico goes through coaches faster than just about anyone else :lol:

My bad assumed you were a USA fan and no, it's definitley NOT the other way around when it comes to USA fans if you mean the opposite of having an inferiority complex.

:lol:

Last edited:
Lol you guys are something else though... Aren't you and Palace some of the loudest home fans?
The football you played that day though, I can't disagree with you being phenomenal there :rofl:

And yeah I'd say us and palace, although Swansea can be incredibly loud too.

Really? 
laugh.gif

normal_one_tee.png

Yall gotta let the inferiority complex go Mexico doesnt scare nobody.
laugh.gif

Liverpool is OD'ing on the Klopp thing.

You'd think he already won them the league :lol:

They're going crazy like they just signed Messi

It's the best thing that's happened to them in a good while,I can understand their excitement but yea they're starting to overdo it a little right now :lol:. Looking like Spurs when they release a new DVD in honor of their latest big triumph :lol:.

Last edited:
Dempsey scores pretty much every game though. I do agree about Altidore; he might be one of the most useless forwards of all time.

I always worry about USA vs Mexico matches. You never know which team will show up on either end. Will it be the US team that puts in a @$!@ load of effort and comes up with a result or the curent one that keeps passing to the other team every time we have the ball? Or will it just finally be one of those 2011 Gold Cup days where Mexico actually plays like they should against the US and ends up dominating (because obviously most of their players are 10x better than the trash we have).

Last edited:
True, but I wasn't comparing the two anyway. Just saying "no one's scared of bum @$! Dempsey" is inaccurate because he's literally our only goal scoring threat every match :lol:

Last edited:
I'll be sporting my Jozy jersey today at the game.

Hopefully he puts in a hat trick or something good, for once in his life :\

I'd talk @$!@ about your Jozy jersey, but ever since I bought a Bradley jersey, he's been playing like garbage, ever since I bought a Wondo jersey, he's missed 20 open goals, and ever since I bought a Lee Nguyen jersey, he's been banished from the team. This is why I just stick with my old Dempsey, Donovan, and Claudio Reyna shirts :lol:

Last edited:
:lol: I got the Jozy jersey just before the World Cup and then he basically died 20 minutes into he Ghana game :rofl:

It's bound to eventually bring some good luck one of these games :nerd: :nerd:

The normal one :lol:

Wonder what "unheard of" Germans he's gonna bring into Liverpool with him

If anyone can help steer them in the right direction it should be him.

Last edited:
Aren't the Dutch eliminated from the Euros already?

So are both teams for this USxMEX going full force? Or who's pretty much guaranteed not to play?

Aren't the Dutch eliminated from the Euros already?

So are both teams for this USxMEX going full force? Or who's pretty much guaranteed not to play?

no netherlands can jump turkey in the standings to take 3rd and make the playoff.

jesus christ man kingsley coman had to come off for france in their friendly today with an injury :x

gotze and coman injured already for us. hopefully there's no more during this break

smh tim krul looks like he just tore his acl. no contact knee injury had to be subbed off and cillessen already with injury during the warm up and couldn't play

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom