❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Barkley's like the new Rooney,not in his current form though...
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
Nah you good Bruh. We going at NGF for his outlandish statement.

But I'm worried about Rooney as well. He isn't doing ****
I'm still confused about how an outlandish statement is that at the moment I said Oxlade is better than him... It's whatever lol I'm having some laughs as well it's all good.

For the record I never said Ox > Memphis

I said Ox should be a sub

But updated stats

trophies won this season

Ox: 1

Memphis: 0

#fax

Edit: He won me over with the whip and nae nae

Still **** Man U tho

Nah you good Bruh. We going at NGF for his outlandish statement.

But I'm worried about Rooney as well. He isn't doing ****

I'm hoping United can get the third early, so we can see Chicha get some PT.

Memphis gunning for the hatty 
laugh.gif

Agreed eiddy,might as well give Chicha a shot with Wazza being a non factor so far...once again 
mean.gif

A part of me wants Rooney off, but I also want Rooney to find his form ASAP, and that will come from PT.

Would like to also see Ander get some time. Too good to always be riding the pine.

Basti out there leading these boys to opportunities, and they're wasting my mans field vision

Also, United need a comprehensive dominant win. Will help boost confidence going into the weekend....

I'm legit perplexed as to why Ander still rides the bench man after being the best new signing for us last year. He adds so much creativity to the attack when he's on and him teamed up with the Schmidfield has been unstoppable so far this season,they straight up dominate and take over the midfield.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom