❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
GET UP RAMSEY YOU SISSY
He thought he was as tough as a Welsh dragon last time against Bastian 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
This is why the EPL is better than la liga, bundesliga, ligue 1 etc. There are no such things as easy games or easy teams. The smaller clubs like the watfords and the crystal palaces put up a fight against the big teams.

In la liga you got the smaller teams like granada, levante, betis etc laying down and letting madrid and barca score on them at will and letting ronaldo/messi inflate their goal tallies

So it makes sense why teams in the EPL aren't doing well in the champions league during the week. They are gassed from playing tough teams on the weekend. Whereas teams from la liga, busdesliga,ligue 1, serie A etc played weak opposition on the weekend and aren't gassed and tired

Last edited:
Still have to watch the match but excellent result from MU :pimp:

BTW...how did Rojo look down the flanks? I see that nice assist he has tho :pimp:

Speaking of a gap in talent...Bayern set the BDL record for best start to a season with 9 wins in 9 games. 27 points out of 27...
sick.gif

All those Germans that were hating hard on Pep last season are surely eating their words with a nice side of crow now 
laugh.gif

Still have to watch the match but excellent result from MU 
pimp.gif

BTW...how did Rojo look down the flanks? I see that nice assist he has tho 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Still have to watch the match but excellent result from MU :pimp:

BTW...how did Rojo look down the flanks? I see that nice assist he has tho :pimp:

Rojo was great from what I saw in the first half, didn't watch the second... I was surprised but that's maybe because I haven't seen him play in a while

Go figure that Bayern broke their own record for the best start 
laugh.gif
,they won the Treble last time...
 @Squawka: Bayern Munich's last 12 competitive games: WWWWWWWWWWWW Goals: 40 Conceded: 5 Clean sheets: 7
Good god 
sick.gif

Don't even think that Barca can stop this Bayern machine this season,just wait till Ribery and Robben get back...

Last edited:
This is why the EPL is better than la liga, bundesliga, ligue 1 etc. There are no such things as easy games or easy teams. The smaller clubs like the watfords and the crystal palaces put up a fight against the big teams.

In la liga you got the smaller teams like granada, levante, betis etc laying down and letting madrid and barca score on them at will and letting ronaldo/messi inflate their goal tallies

So it makes sense why teams in the EPL aren't doing well in the champions league during the week. They are gassed from playing tough teams on the weekend. Whereas teams from la liga, busdesliga,ligue 1, serie A etc played weak opposition on the weekend and aren't gassed and tired
false. there are plenty of easy games. lmao

the top teams just suck.

Go figure that Bayern broke their own record for the best start :lol: ,they won the Treble last time...

@Squawka
: Bayern Munich
's last 12 competitive games: WWWWWWWWWWWW Goals: 40 Conceded: 5 Clean sheets: 7
Good god :x  

Don't even think that Barca can stop this Bayern machine this season,just wait till Ribery and Robben get back...

They're going all the way this year.

CL final

laugh.gif
 @Squawka
: Bayern Munich
's last 12 competitive games: WWWWWWWWWWWW Goals: 40 Conceded: 5 Clean sheets: 7
Good god 
sick.gif

They're going all the way this year.

CL final
They probably would've gone all the way last year without injury

laugh.gif

Good god 
sick.gif

i honestly think ribery lost his spot...no way i see costa getting replaced...so hes a non factor.  

robben will be back on the wing though.

also you cant judge a team till the business end of the season.

remember last year barca looked terrible all the way till december. they were really injured like this year...they were even thinking about sacking luis enrique. we all know how that turned out.

its too early to make judgements but bayern are looking like bayern.

they are always a machine. if it werent for messis brilliance in that 10 minute stretch they probably wouldve won the CL

Last edited:
eyes.gif
 Because "more competitive" = "better"???

In that case, check out the standings for the Moldavian league last season:

Holy crap, three teams with the same points at 1, 2 and 3. We should all follow the highly competitive Moldavian league from now on! That's where it's at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom