❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp, that was frustrating... nothing was working.  Changes will be needed.  Mata perhaps?

Yea Martial on the wing isn't working tonight. He needs to be the #9 to maximize on all he offers. I wouldn't mind seeing the likes of Pereira,Mata or Memphis come on in the 2nd to help get that attack going.

Last edited:
Lol Kroos read about all the judgement being thrown his way in the thread and decided to step it up
don't put us all under that umbrella, just because one oompa loompa thinks he mediocre. 4300 passes and 93% completion, he's mediocre 
roll.gif

I have to watch this PSG vs Madrid game on my Fox Sports App in Spanish :rolleyes

Amazing to me Fox chose United and City games ahead of this one. Straight ********. Hop off man :smh:

At this point It feels like City goes one down on purpose 
laugh.gif

Seriously though if we didn't level before the half 
mean.gif

Who the hell is this dude Lucas on Madrid?

Damn tho, Madrid are crazy injured. Wtf is in the water in the capital?

I have to watch this PSG vs Madrid game on my Fox Sports App in Spanish :rolleyes

Amazing to me Fox chose United and City games ahead of this one. Straight ********. Hop off man :smh:

Life saver.

I have Fox Sports Deportes. Didn't even think to stream from there

Cavani, so close

Aurier and bellerin. World class rb's man

I saw his rating increase from ifa15 to 16 and was so damn happy :lol:

If Bellerin keeps this up this season, hopefully he will have a big increase next year

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom