❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on City lets get on this...

On another note @rolaholic stays with dope avy's [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

With consistent pt,I'm sure he'd make a name for himself as one of the best AM's in the world. 

On to the Carling/Capital one Cup or whatever it's called now 
laugh.gif
. I'm really hoping to see LVG give a few starters some rest tonight and give the youngsters a chance. An attack or Memphis-Pereira-Lingard-Wilson/Martial would be fun to watch...
 SportBild | Pep Guardiola could take a sabbatical and go back to training in 2017. Bayern want a quick decision to look for the future
2017 huh...
Come on City lets get on this...

On another note @rolaholic stays with dope avy's [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Last edited:
Timbers back in the playoffs biiiiish :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
Cant wait for Thursday, gonna miss it due to work but I'm praying for positive results. Went to the regular season game against them the other week and thought we were gonna miss the playoffs after taking the L to them. Crazy how things have changed and KC has always had our number so it's gonna be a tough match. Feilhaber and Zusi are too nice for them, even their GK too.
Yeah I'm not going to be at the game either, barring a sudden change of events within my circle of friends. But if the Timbers make it past KC I'm not missing Sunday's match for anything.

SKC is this years version of our "unbeatable" nemesis. It's been RSL for years, but we finally got over that. Of course Melia turned into his own version of Rimando and has stonewalled us with some fantastic saves. But I'm hopeful going into this match. Timbers are on the hottest streak in the league (Adi and Nagbe in particular), SKC limped into the playoffs, we're at home, and the atmosphere is gonna be LIT.

wouldnt mind arsene going for Isco we could use midfield depth after consistent scares, just tough to wonder where we could fit him in the midfield with Ozil at the lock down number 10 especially since it seems he wants to be first choice and i think it would be a waste to have him deep, hes too talented to not be in the frontlines. I havent been really following La liga this season, Madridistas how effective is Isco on the wing?........ Im hoping arsene is going to go hard for Reus or Aubameyeng this upcoming summer.

On the MLS side, excited for the DC United match tonight, counter attack play will be our best bet with our solid defense. I havent been following MLS this season, for that matter any of the recent seasons all the much quite frankly because it bores me to death lol but i watch every single DC united match every season as a die hard DCU supporter all my life; any revolutions supporters or MLS followers in here to give me some insight to what DCU are in for tonight in their opponent?

Last edited:
Please don't sign Isco... Arsenal don't need another short creative midfielder and If you think Arsene would spend that much on Higuian you're having a laugh. Gonzalo isn't even worth 30 right now.... Although Isco would be a nice replacement for Santi and Jack

Theo and Oxlade are out for 3 games... Miss Swansea away, Bayern away, and Tottenham at home. Here comes the injuries.... I swear English players are the biggest vaginas

He also took a shot at Platini in that interview. Straight up said the 2022 Cup was locked up for the US before he (Platini) met with the Qatar committee. After that, 4 votes got flipped to give Qatar the WC.

Oh this will be a fun winter :pimp:

Haha true at the short midfielder. He'd be a good buy only for a reasonable to cheap price and to come off the bench but both of those arent going to happen. Ah yes griezmann, i wanted him bad when he was leaving Real Sociedad, hes more of a Winger i would say, which we could use, we dont have many true wingers if any but i hope he stays at Atletico Madrid, fits him well unless of course he would like to come to the emirates. I wouldnt be surprised if Griez would become an effective ST though, hes aggressive and pretty clinical

Sigh at OX and theo out for 3 games but very true, 3 games better than months, never thought id say this but thankful for the international break coming right after the 3 games, perfect timing for them to get ready and fit. Good thing giroud is relatively fresh having been on the bench and id say give Joel a go on the flanks with Alexis and hope he can hold us down for just 3 games.

Last edited:
I rather it be 3 games, rather than 3+ months
I couldn't tell you tbh. Fifa as him as a striker, and I've seen him play winger, so I dunno.

He plays as the second striker mainly so behind the target man, although he has played out wide for Sociedad

Starting XI:

Romero
Darmian, Smalling, Blind, Rojo
Carrick, Fellaini
Lingard, Pereira , Memphis
Wilson

Giving the youth a chance :pimp:. Only real surprise is Romero in net

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom