❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn Ander,everything was perfectly set up

More of that please though :lol:. Credit where it's due,nice backheel from Wazza to help start that

Last edited:
Let me move forward to this United game tho and dismiss this Mou talk till Monday, I haven't watched a live EPL game with ya'll this early all season - I want innnnn
pimp.gif
bandwagon line starts behind Prime 
Smalldini entering the level below world class?
if he could only pass and be more of a threat in the box

A lot of chances and possession for City in the first half. Bony with the most chances and all of target. Yaya with the best chance from free kick but it was saved.

Hopefully Bony puts his shooting boots on during half time.

Last edited:
What's worse? The way Arsenal just played according to ya'll and the commentators or these God damn kits they have on? :x

Oh my god this fake gold :smh:

Sokratis on Dortmund just got nutmegged three times, yes, three times in 10 seconds.

If anyone is watching this game, WhoTF is this Bremen player? :x Bundesliga is just too talented man

One positive from a mediocre half,it seems like this dude Martial just can't have a bad game :lol:. Even when out of position he's still by and large the biggest threat in the attack and is always trying to make things happen

Last edited:
*knocks on wood* :lol:. Just refreshing to see.

Just wish LVG had it in him to switch Wazza for Lingard/Pereira/Young...

What's worse? The way Arsenal just played according to ya'll and the commentators or these God damn kits they have on? :x

Oh my god this fake gold :smh:

I actually like the gold Arsenal kits especially compared to some of their recent away kits.

Watching United is so frustrating right now. Hoping we inject some kind of attacking threat here in the second half to support Martial

You're tripping Prime, Arsenal's yellow jersey are so beautiful and classic - This gold umbrella kit they're wearing today is so :x

Aubumeyang missing an absolute sitter, :smh:

This Dortmund game is sooo lit right now, tune in.

Last edited:
Reus > Hazard (even when he's in top form)

That's a much better transfer target for Real Madrid, I'm sure they know it aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom