❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
WE HAVE ******* DEBUCHY VS DOUGLAS COSTA

Nah we can get a result we have before at the Allianz... 2-0 with Jenkinson and Fabianski... Doubt it with Robben back though, guy gets a penalty or two every god damn time we play him, diving vagina..

I think we'll be alright. I mean, going into the 2nd leg, it wasn't looking too great for us against Bayern anyways.

Yeah, Bellerin would ave been great, playing great defense as he has so far this season, but its Bayern Munich at home in a must win CL game :lol:

We were pretty screwed to begin with. This injury, however does put more problems in our way going into the Tottenham game this weekend. Having Hector and at least one of Ox/Theo would have been much more valuable to us than not having any of them.

Alexis, Mesut, and Giroud are going to have to go into beast mode this week. Winning both games would be mind blowing.

Start Chambers?

Last edited:
Looks like Martial finally gets to start up top again later
smokin.gif

No Ander... wishful thinking that Roo will be moved back to be the playmaker with Martial or Jesse attacking?

It does suck that no matter how much Ander outplays him,he'll always be 2nd option to Wazza no matter how out of form he is :smh:. Must be discouraging

Yeah I'm of the opinion now that LVG would bench Rooney if he could but he's not allowed too. It's either that or he truly believes Rooneys play is still starting XI worthy.

Last edited:
Saw that Falcao's been ruled out for a few week. Is it an injury or an "injury"? :lol: :nerd:.

Feels like most of Chelsea's recent signings haven't panned out while the players they've sold have only gotten better :lol: :x. Can't imagine them with the likes of Lukaku and KDB right now...

100% serious, Lukaku is a better striker than Diego Costa

I said Scholes was partly right after the last match,hope LVG proves us wrong moving forward :lol: :\

Morgan out sick??? 

@ManUtdUpdates_ 1m1 minute ago
LvG confirms Memphis didn't report late to the team hotel & has been added to the squad in place of Schneiderlin, who's been ill. #MUFC

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom