❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea I went in the Winter too, it was dark by 3:00pm - it was crazy :lol:

Still had a great trip, even tho it rained most of the time (and I was in SUNNY PART of England for half the time). I'd def go back again, just never in the winter. Spring would be more likely.

It's dark at 4:30pm now after the clock change, depressing man!

You should definitely come back to England at some point though, if you need help on anything here I'm happy to help.

P. S the wrestling show was good last night haha!

I know Coupe will prob get mad at me for this, but Portuguese spoken in Brazil>>>>>

Wow, so ya'll are voting "No" on starting a new thread to get the boys back. Hmmm, didn't see that coming.

Btwk where did that "Cold Night in Stoke..." thing come from? :lol: I've used it many times because I think it's hilarious but no idea where it came from.
must be those f*boy lurkers that voted

There was a user that had a 30 day ban from the car thread and he was able to get reinstated. I'm sure Meth can uplift their ban so they could come back.

I wish the items in your sig were all one size larger, I would have bought at least one of them
man nobody has even contacted me about them :smh:

you're local too so I would have knocked shipping off the price

son :wow: :wow: :x :x :x

Shame we have to see those ugly *** "CLUB ATLETICO RIVER PLATE," "EL MAS GRANDE" banners on the track while Argentina plays :x

Ramos and Isco are getting rested today before the Clasico,Pique's starting though...I see you VDB :lol: :nerd:

Last edited:
Mannn Ramos destroyed his already injured shoulder when he scored on a bicycle kick last week :lol:

So no conspiracy there

Last edited:
Yea I remember he got hurt last week,I was speaking in jest but it is something I've noticed :lol:. Just tryna stir up some trouble during yet another endless international break :lol: :x

Last edited:
Martial to Giroud
pimp.gif

Last edited:
England are finally playing some legit competition 
laugh.gif

Wazza on...

Hurrikane and Wazza up front 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Who needs Benz when Giroud is in form? They might be alright if Benz ends up somehow missing out on the Euro's.

Sane on 
smokin.gif

Yea I read that Hollande was rushed out of the stadium and there were reports of multiple shootings around Paris 
sick.gif
mean.gif
. Fans can't leave/enter the stadium right now apparently 

There's real time updates on this twitter page and it's absolute madness 
mean.gif
tired.gif
 https://twitter.com/GFN_France

Last edited:
Really, I don't know what the best course of action is for all the people in the stadium... maybe staying put might be the best.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom