❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I was the only one that hated shin guards. Only rock dri fit no shows or tubes rolled low if guards are a must. Gotta be carbon fiber too

982004_Black

16265_13_max.jpg

stop saying SAF letting pogba go was a mistake, no player is bigger than the club, its pogba's loss

I agree with this sentiment but man what a player to let slip through the cracks :lol: :smh:

Especially while others were being played out of position while he was chilling on the bench

Last edited:
how is it his loss when he succeeded at juventus? not only that but becoming one of its most important players.

add to the fact this kid is more than likely moving to either RM or Barca, the two most successful futbol teams in the world?

if anything, he's winning. no aids.

No one likes shin guards but no-show socks? No way, can't leave my ankles bare when there are savages out there who don't know how to tackle. It's all about the crew socks word to CR7 at practice

View media item 1793061

Last edited:
It's not really his loss since he made the most of it but I just wish he got more chances to prove himself. That's the one thing that LVG will always have my respect for,he loves giving his youth chances to succeed. The list of eventual superstars that he gave their first pro debuts to is pretty vast.

Man U actually has Alaba and Muller on mine :x

I've been trying to buy Messi, but dude doesn't want to leave Barca :smh:

They already accepted my $170m

Gotta offer him 600k pounds a week, then he'll bite :lol:

Bruh, I offered him $1m a week wage. Son still rejected me :lol: :rofl:

He ain't want to be a Gunner I guess. :smh:

I copped Bale and then whooped Barca in the CL

stop saying SAF letting pogba go was a mistake, no player is bigger than the club, its pogba's loss

Word. I mean, MUFC had Ronaldo for **** sake :lol:

They'll be alright.

I don't think admitting a guy should've gotten a real chance is saying a player is bigger than the club. It was a mistake to let a world class talent go but hey ish happens.

Pogba didn't lose a thing...he gained a chance to show what he can do.

Mendes's daughter is :smokin btw but yea doubt it's gonna end well mixing business with personal life like that :lol:. Ronnie gives no damns though :lol: :pimp:

Bruh Ronaldo dating your daughter = based god ******* your bish. You take it as a compliment.

Last edited:
The European dudes love rocking the no show socks on the field, personally I can't do it. I gotta have the quarter socks or the crews

Cristiano was on a chat show here in the UK this past Saturday night and he said he was dating a few girls at the moment :lol:

So this isn't ending well at all for the Young Mendes (who looks like Jorge btw :x)

I agree with this sentiment but man what a player to let slip through the cracks :lol: :smh:

Especially while others were being played out of position while he was chilling on the bench

and the games Pogba did play for us (like the Europa League ones etc.) he was a beast to.

Why did Juventus buy Michael Bradley in my FIFA career save...

Last edited:

Guess Giovinco wasn't for sale :lol:

Hmm so this Robben-Lewa beef seems to be real. I doubt Bayerns gonna favor old man Robben over their new superstar Lewa if they end up having to choose...

:nerd:

Last edited:

Guess Giovinco wasn't for sale :lol:

Hmm so this Robben-Lewa beef seems to be real. I doubt Bayerns gonna favor old man Robben over their new superstar Lewa if they end up having to choose...

:nerd:

whats the beef over?

Can't justify spending $40 for socks sorry Trusox. I practice in elite crew socks and obviously play in normal length socks. But man i just to hate those shiny polyester socks that slide all over your shoes. I always double sock. Ankle sock under my game sock mostly. I have narrow feet so it doesn't really bother me fitting into my boots

Apparently Lewa has a problem with Robbens selfishness on the pitch and prefers playing with Coman and Costa on the wings instead of Robben :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom