❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

500 posts in 30 hours?? What did I miss?  City lost, barca and united won... but 500 posts worth?!
Plus some banter/arguments/trolling whatever you want to call it! 
laugh.gif

Arsenal are in an injury crisis right now... Their schedule suggests they will be fine in the league but I'm really concerned if we don't pick up any in January we're looking at 4th again

Wenger needs to buy some players. No ifs, and, or buts about it at this point.

We need a physical presence. And we need to pay for quality.

Either that, or seriously.... We need to pay Messi $600k a week. **** it at this point. Cause we're dreaming either way if we don't bring in someone...

Last edited:
So now that it seems Benetiz is going to get sacked, I wonder if the players quit on him yesterday knowing an embarrassing performance against Barca would probably be the end for Rafa.

Watch Ancelotti get rehired :lol:

I wouldn't come back even if Florentino was begging on his knees if I was Carlo after the way he was sacked unceremoniously :smh:. The rumors of Zidane taking over have me intrigued though...

That fitted is fire SinnerP :smokin

The dream might be over for heggsy heggsy FC after their current run of fixtures...

View media item 1797885
They'll be worthy title contenders if they can get through that stretch relatively well.

Unfortunately the January window is a difficult window to bring in solid players

Indeed, the best bet is to hope to find a low key diamond in the rough in Jan. Someone sorta unknown who can burst into the team similar to a Martial situation.

Lord knows you're not going to pry away a key CDM figure in Jan from a top squad, unless he pulls a William Gallas :lol: :smh: and not sure if that's the kind of player a team would want anyway.

You can still find quality in January every now and then like Mata but yea for the most part your overpaying for no more than solid players.

I like LVG using the academy and all but one thing that's exposing is the serious lack of depth on the squad. I'm sure he'll be looking into a few signings. He's admitted that he's on the lookout for a LB and forward.

I'll leave this here :lol:
View media item 1797901

Last edited:
I wouldn't come back even if Florentino was begging on his knees if I was Carlo after the way he was sacked unceremoniously :smh:. The rumors of Zidane taking over have me intrigued though...

That fitted is fire SinnerP :smokin

The dream might be over for heggsy heggsy FC after their current run of fixtures...

View media item 1797885
They'll be worthy title contenders if they can get through that stretch relatively well.
Come on Roh, give us some credit :lol: we're top for a reason, I don't see why we can't get a relatively decent amount of points from that.

City, Utd, Chelsea all at home. Swansea have been poor. Everton can be hit and miss.

Plus that tweet Misses out the fact we have Bournemouth at home before Spurs away.

I know Arsenal played us off the park, but, they can play anyone off the park on their day, yourselves included.

That said, we're not winning the title are we. Or getting top 4, so I'd be happy with enough points to keep us in the hunt for Europa. And tbh after last season I can't believe I'm even saying that :rofl:

There are so many other teams I would like to see finish top 4...Spurs, Leicester, Everton it would be dope if two of them could get in but there's a good chance by the end of the season there will only be one spot to fight for and my money so to speak is on Spurs.

Was wawatching some Drogba videos on YouTube, came across "its a disgrace" match, I'm kinda speechless. If I was Chelsea fan I can't even imagine I how sick I would be. I wonder what would be the fallout if something like that happened now.

Unfortunately the January window is a difficult window to bring in solid players

Indeed, the best bet is to hope to find a low key diamond in the rough in Jan. Someone sorta unknown who can burst into the team similar to a Martial situation.

Lord knows you're not going to pry away a key CDM figure in Jan from a top squad, unless he pulls a William Gallas :lol: :smh: and not sure if that's the kind of player a team would want anyway.

Could have all been avoided if we made some moves during the summer. Hopefully this January window is good to us. As for now we're gonna have to rely on Flamini and our youth players

Still don't know why a Carvalho deal hasn't happened yet. Next summer he'll be 24, there's a 0% chance he'll still be in Portugal to start the next European season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom