❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
cant wait for this juve v man city match. pogba takin em to first place in the group today :smokin

Last edited:
MSN is a deadly front 3 but its not even the best front 3 Barca has had. I would take the front 3 of Ronaldihno, Messi, Eto'o or when they had Henry, Messi, Eto'o over MSN

Sorry bro, but.... NOOOOOOOOO

NOOOOOOO

NOOOOOOO

Crazy cuz you would imagine Madrid could match it with BBC .. I think furthers the point of cr7 being rather selfish on the pitch

When it's come to the BBC it's not so much Ronaldo being selfish, it's more Bale and Benzema not being close to having the talent and influence Neymar and Suarez do. That's the truth. Biggest mistake Madrid made was not going after Suarez past two years.

Wednesday, 25 November 2015

Live
+10:00amFT Astana 2 - 2 Benfica ESPN Deportes TV, ESPN3, Fox Sports 1…

Live
+12:00pmFT CSKA Moskva 0 - 2 Wolfsburg ESPN3, Fox Sports 1 USA, Fox Sports GO, …

Live
2:45pm Atlético Madrid vs Galatasaray ESPN3, Fox Soccer 2Go USA, …

Live
2:45pm Borussia M'gladbach vs Sevilla ESPN3, Fox Soccer 2Go USA, …

Live
2:45pm Juventus vs Manchester City Fox Sports 2 USA, Fox Sports GO, …

Live
2:45pm Malmö FF vs PSG ESPN3, Fox Soccer 2Go USA, …

Live
2:45pm Manchester United vs PSV ESPN Deportes TV, ESPN3, Fo…

Really nervous for City today, I know they've already qualified but I would like to finish top of the group.

Good to see Cilchy back. Alex has played a lot of minutes and sitting for a match can be good for him.

Pogba with some new custom Magistra's, need to see some close up pics.

Last edited:
Memphis & Jesse on the wings... Martial leading the attack with Rooney sitting behind... Can't complain.

Classy by the PSV fans...

CUropS0VAAA4G3t.jpg:large

football>>>>>that american trash they call football egghand

Ehhh...
you like watching 200+lbs men ram into each other and injure themselves, more power to you

Don't Europeans do the same thing?

I think you call it, Rugby?
you just basically started watiching football this season, sit down man

and no I'm not European

The hell does that have to do with the NFL?

You sound dumb

Finally got a shot of Pogba's Magistra's on a close up after he showed some nice skill. They mirror the French flag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom