❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

It's my opinion and probably an unpopular one because SAF is always viewed as someone who did no wrong but I feel he overplayed Rooney and he's on the decline in the goal department.
dont forget pogba...huge mistake

It's my opinion and probably an unpopular one because SAF is always viewed as someone who did no wrong but I feel he overplayed Rooney and he's on the decline in the goal department.
what?

SAF torn him apart his last year, in and out the locker room. Had him sitting on the bench in CL :lol:

SAF was the only dude to put him in his place.

dont forget pogba...huge mistake
Yup still don't understand that one but I also didn't watch him during his time in the academy but Wenger also had Zlatan at Arsenal and turned him away because Zlatan refused to do a trail which Wenger wouldn't budge on.

This is a huge season for Roo's future at OT. He's got to show more consistency than he's shown lately if he wants to continue being our no.9 moving forward. LVG has already shown that he has no qualms with getting rid of under performing players no matter there standing at the club or tenure. He showed flashes of brilliance at times last season but not as much as one would like. 

Last edited:
My bad, I read that wrong. Excuse my last post.

But yea, Rooney better start living up to his wages and notoriety.

what?

SAF torn him apart his last year, in and out the locker room. Had him sitting on the bench in CL
laugh.gif

SAF was the only dude to put him in his place.
laugh.gif
,SAF had him ready to move to Citeh a while back...

Last edited:
Never forget 
ohwell.gif
... He would've left fast like Anelka anyways but him, henry, bergkamp, overmars, Kanu, pires... would've been great to watch

Not a great first half,lots of sloppy possession and not the most accurate passing but I'm still happy that we got a goal. From young Adnan no less 
smokin.gif
. The defense has held up when Villa have gotten near the box and haven't given up too many chances so I'm also happy about that.  

Last edited:
Bayern vs. Hamburg
United vs Villa
Monaco vs Lille
all going on right now and Barca vs. Athletic gonna start soon :pimp:
Happy Friday guys

Glad that Memphis is finally back at his preferred position. He's made some pentrating runs wide and has influenced the play a lot more than as a no.10. He's already seen the ball more times than the entirety of the last match it seems 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
No excuses for Rooney tho, he wined and wanted to be transferred when RVP Was outplaying him under SAF.

Now United barely have a second striker on the squad so this is it for Rooney. You're in your prime, team needs you more than ever, and you get paid a ****load. Score 25 goals this year, put the team on your back son!!!!

RVP put the team on his back that year 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
. I agree with you,this year is as good a chance as he's gonna get as the main striker,do work...son! 

Last edited:
Its still weird to me seeing Vidal in a Bayern shirt, that transfer came out of nowhere...at least to me 
laugh.gif

pedro in the starting lineup 
nerd.gif

vermalean and bartra starting 
nerd.gif

no iniesta or rakitic 
nerd.gif

i guess will see how deep barca really is. 

Last edited:
That's the most shocking transfer of the summer to me so far,thought he'd end up with the Gooners 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom