❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh I'd rather take a much cheaper Cavani before rolling out the brinks trucks for Higuain tbh :lol:

Last edited:
Eh I'd rather take a much cheaper Cavani before rolling out the brinks trucks for Higuain tbh
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 true, but cavani aint going anywhere and higuain isnt cup tied, has an absurd release clause we can meet and is in crazy form. if we make it to knockout stages, we going to need to score. everyone knows we cant take pks 

Eh I'd rather take a much cheaper Cavani before rolling out the brinks trucks for Higuain tbh :lol:
:lol:  true, but cavani aint going anywhere and higuain isnt cup tied, has an absurd release clause we can meet and is in crazy form. if we make it to knockout stages, we going to need to score. everyone knows we cant take pks 

http://www.espnfc.com/story/2504110/napoli-gonzalo-higuain-will-cost-€95m

Yea I'm good...:lol:

@ESPNFC

Manchester United vs. West Ham
Shots: 21

Shots on target: 1 

Goodness :x. The players themselves have to step up. We better not see plan B to start out at Wolfsburg during the week...

Last edited:
As long as LVG is coach, united ain't going anywhere.

His time came and passed in the 90s. We are in a different era now

Not like he's won anything since that right?
grin.gif

He barely missed out on a treble in '09-10 and he also laid the foundation for this current Bayern incarnation we're seeing right now
laugh.gif

Rolls Reus with his first goal since coming back
pimp.gif

Last edited:

http://www.espnfc.com/story/2504110/napoli-gonzalo-higuain-will-cost-€95m

Yea I'm good...
laugh.gif

Goodness
sick.gif
. The players themselves have to step up. We better not see plan B to start out at Wolfsburg during the week...
laugh.gif
i already knew the clause, desperate times man. There's got to be other options available, but we need a finisher badly

Is it poor tactics or lack of quality?
Yea I don't know who would actually be available,I hate the winter window for that reason 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Tbh,I think it's a lack of quality at the moment. It's not really been the tactics recently. The shots/chances have been there over the last couple of games imo,just that the finishing has been sorely lacking all around. Fro had a sitter today that ended up getting saved easily,that's been the story lately. Of course I'd prefer to see a pacier front 4 but I guess you take what you get with LVG *shrugs* 
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
He didn't lay any foundation. He got exposed and owned by inter in the 10 CL final :smokin
Not like he's won anything since that right? >D

He barely missed out on a treble in '09-10 and he also laid the foundation for this current Bayern incarnation we're seeing right now :lol:

Rolls Reus with his first goal since coming back :pimp:  

These Chelsea players want to walk the ball in the net. Shoot the damn ball if you call yourself a professional

He's the one that introduced that total football possession based philosophy that Bayern follows to this day from the first team to their academy but he hasn't done anything since the 90's
laugh.gif

Dude gave Alaba,Muller and Badstuber debuts while helping Basti become the machine in the MF that he became.

Also,where do you think Pep learned and mastered that possession style? I'm sleep though 
laugh.gif

He didn't lay any foundation. He got exposed and owned by inter in the 10 CL final
smokin.gif
Not like he's won anything since that right?
grin.gif

He barely missed out on a treble in '09-10 and he also laid the foundation for this current Bayern incarnation we're seeing right now
laugh.gif

Rolls Reus with his first goal since coming back
pimp.gif

Last edited:
You mean the style that keeps getting them owned in the later stages of the CL and losing to arsenal of all teams this season. OK :lol:

The bundesliga is not that competitive and Alaba was going to break through regardless of who gave him a start. And badstuber is trash during the rare times he plays when he isn't injured for extensive periods :lol:
He's the one that introduced that total football possession based philosophy that Bayern follows to this day from the first team to their academy but he hasn't done anything since the 90's :lol:

Dude gave Alaba,Muller and Badstuber debuts while helping Basti become the machine in the MF that he became.

Also,where do you think Pep learned and mastered that possession style? I'm sleep though :lol:

Last edited:
Willian has been really Chelsea's best player, he's good in all, but if he's your best player that won't lead to many wins.

Last edited:
And let's not forget the biggest choke job. Bayern losing to Chelsea at home in the CL final. This total football you speak of is non existent. These dudes talk that talk but don't play that play

Last edited:
My fault tryna reason with Troll serum :lol:. Bayerns trash,possession footy's trash the whole 9

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom