❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Roma spent quite a bit on Iturbe, some consider him to be a failed signing. He's still young though.

Romero is good, but the defensive midfielder to get excited about is Matias Kranevitter. He signed with Atletico Madrid and they're calling him the next Mascherano.

Last edited:
Roma spent quite a bit on Iturbe, some consider him to be a failed signing. He's still young though.

Romero is good, but the defensive midfielder to get excited about is Matias Kranevitter. He signed with Atletico Madrid and they're calling him the next Mascherano.
as long as we dont have to meet them in the WC, carry on ARG

#eltri

laugh.gif

Naw I was saying an like an him being Trump of the footy thread the ethnicities he wants to get rid of are washed/bum/trash. Like someones ethnicity is  bum  
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Meh. I don't think anyone on that team is happy right now. Rafa Benitez was a bad hire

Speaking of Rafa,I've seen rumors of Real wanting Mou to replace him...this dude Flo :rofl:. He wants his cake and to eat too.

I wouldnt do it after getting kicked out unceremoniously,Perez chose his side. It'd be hilarious to see him crawl back to Mou :lol:

Last edited:
Wait they are called Walkers over there?!?!

Why did I not know this, I need to go to wikipedia real quick...

Wait they are called Walkers over there?!?!

Why did I not know this, I need to go to wikipedia real quick...
Walkers is based in Leicester, walkers own Lays, Doritos etc.

Hence why they made this limited edition bag. They're giving them out on Monday at the game :lol:

Walkers sponsored Leicester's kits back then,didn't they? I remembered seeing it on the front of their kits...
I also remembered this dude Muzzy Izzet cos he had a cool name :lol:

Rumors of Pep going to City and demanding they make a move for Alexis Sanchez...

Like.. Wut

Switched it up for Vardy and Mahrez this week but he's really not a bad choice each week :lol:. Wish they played Chelsea during the weekend

Last edited:
Switched it up for Vardy and Mahrez this week but he's really not a bad choice each week :lol:. Wish they played Chelsea during the weekend

Yeah I definitely regretted not making Mahrez C after his hat trick last week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom