❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Memphis and Tony have impressed me so far,just wish he had finished that one on one earlier. Hope to see more chances in the 2nd half,Bournemouth looked like they were taking the initiative themselves near the end of the half.

Last edited:
C'mon Bournemouth
10 injuries and a suspension...
come on,man...can we get some sympathy over here? :lol:

It's fine,he know's he won't have anything to cheer for on Monday when the Mahrez/Vardy train runs through them :lol:

Ironically enough,Bournemouth can go ahead of Chelsea if they get 3 points today
anigif_enhanced-buzz-8294-1373898792-32.gif

Here I though Borthwick Jackson already had a long enough name,little did I know it was a shortened version and his full name is actually way longer :rofl:.

It's Cameron M'Bouba M'Briwa Abou Terrence Fuongo Borthwick-Jackson :wow: :wow: :lol:

C'mon Bournemouth
10 injuries and a suspension...
come on,man...can we get some sympathy over here? :lol:

It's fine,he know's he won't have anything to cheer for on Monday when the Mahrez/Vardy train runs through them :lol:

Ironically enough,Bournemouth can go ahead of Chelsea if they get 3 points today
anigif_enhanced-buzz-8294-1373898792-32.gif

View media item 1825053

Last edited:
These announcers seriously need to stop calling and hyping us up as the "mighty" United...haven't been that since Fergie left :rolleyes

Last edited:
Chicha wouldn't be scoring on this United team either tho, the way LvG has this team playing...pshhhhh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom