❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really want to see this Real Zidane experiment man
laugh.gif
. It could either work out really well or it could end up being a disaster
laugh.gif
i don't think he is ready. i'm a huge zidane fan so I want to see him succeed. 

Real Madrid is the hardest job in the whole world and this current Barca team makes it so much more difficult. 

Add to that all the divided talent he has and a crazy president...I think it's a horrible first gig.  

Mou strengthened plenty of BPL teams.

Mata to United
Lukaku to Everton
KDB (indirectly) to City
Bertrand to Southampton
Moses to West Ham (I doubt he comes back after this loan spell)

Yet he wouldn't let Demba Ba go to Arsenal :rofl:

That does suck :lol: but the only one I had a crazy issue with is KDB tho, Lukaku and Mata were good deals for the money.

So, I don't know much about Chelsea's youth players, Chelsea's season is over (liked we talked about) so embrace the suck :lol: (your a Knicks fan too so you can deal with a bad season, we've dealt with many!). So now that their isn't much to lose, I think Jose will now start playing some these guys..

But who are the young bucks? I've seen Kennedy in action couple times, he's shown promise (he was playing midfielder tho). But who are the rest, who are you looking forward to?

I'm actually excited to see, Chelsea always have a ton of young guys plus I've never seen Mourinho have the opportunity to expirement and see what he has in the youth ranks, he's always been fighting for titles, this could be a humbling and good experience for him.

Last edited:
I really want to see this Real Zidane experiment man :lol: . It could either work out really well or it could end up being a disaster :lol:
i don't think he is ready. i'm a huge zidane fan so I want to see him succeed. 
Real Madrid is the hardest job in the whole world and this current Barca team makes it so much more difficult. 

Add to that all the divided talent he has and a crazy president...I think it's a horrible first gig.  

That's what I was thinking :lol:,the Castilla job isnt nearly enough prep for the Real job...

Every big club seems like they want their own Pep at some point now :lol:

Either way it should be entertaining as hell :lol:

Last edited:
That does suck :lol: but the only one I had a crazy issue with is KDB tho, Lukaku and Mata were good deals for the money.

So, I don't know much about Chelsea's youth players, Chelsea's season is over (liked we talked about) so embrace the suck :lol: (your a Knicks fan too so you can deal with a bad season, we've dealt with many!). So now that their isn't much to lose, I think Jose will now start playing some these guys..

But who are the young bucks? I've seen Kennedy in action couple times, he's shown promise (he was playing midfielder tho). But who are the rest, who are you looking forward to?

I'm actually excited to see, Chelsea always have a ton of young guys plus I've never seen Mourinho have the opportunity to expirement and see what he has in the youth ranks, he's always been fighting for titles, this could be a humbling and good experience for him.

This article can give you all you need to know regarding y'alls prospects:

weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/2015/4/11/8385597/chelseas-academy-xi

Edit: I didn't see who I was referring to, didn't mean to call you a Chelsea fan [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
quote] Chelsea actually have one of the best academy's in England now. Here are a few players from there that I highly rank:

Ruben Loftus-Cheek - Why Jose doesn't play him along Matic confuses. He would be a much better partnership with Matic

Dom Solanke _ Really good young striker but maybe too young for Chelsea now. I would've liked to have seen him loaned to a EPL club

Charly Musonda - This is probably Chelsea most talented youth player. Highly rated Belgium wenger. Lots of peope already say he is btter than Hazard and KDB at the same age. Chelsea are prolly going to lose him like United did Pogba

Mou strengthened plenty of BPL teams.

Mata to United
Lukaku to Everton
KDB (indirectly) to City
Bertrand to Southampton
Moses to West Ham (I doubt he comes back after this loan spell)

Yet he wouldn't let Demba Ba go to Arsenal :rofl:

Bruh Chelsea has an ASSORTMENT of young guys. The ones currently on hand are Ruben Loftus-Cheek, Bertrand Traore, and Kenedy.

RLC is believed to be the next guy to break through and Mourinho has actually said in the past that its time he get consistent first team chances but so far he's played sparingly. From the little I've seen he's the man with the most potential out of all the current guys on hand. He should've easily been playing next to Matic a few times this season, he can provide protection for the back four and actually has some vision so he knows how to pick out the right passes. He gets caught out of position at times and Mou has gotten on him for playing without a sense of urgency so that might be the main reason he doesn't get as much time as he should.

Kenedy actually seems to be Mourinho's favorite and the plan is to actually convert him to LB. I'm actually kinda shocked at how many times Mou has given him a chance, at various spots on the pitch. He started out on the wing, he definitely has the speed for it but he's not really technically stunning, completely straight-line runner from what I've seen but the kid plays with heart and tracks back religiously. Aggressive on the offensive end also, constantly making runs towards goal and make the appropriate passes. Talent wise I don't think he's on par with RLC or Traore but he definitely plays the hardest of all three.

Traore is an out and out striker. Makes timely runs, can attack with the ball at his feet, links up decently with others and constantly looks to score. He started out on the wing but he's better up top, he's not scared to take risks. He's pretty lightweight though but I wouldn't call him soft. I've seen him the least out of the three but he made a lasting impression against Stoke and should've been given more of a chance this season with Costa being a no show and Radamel being washed.

Hopefully they start getting meaningful appearances, every time they are out there they show promise and cause positive changes. We look so much better offensively and they are all over the pitch when focused. We got about 25+ guys on loan, someone provided a link for the whole run down of prospects.

Last edited:
With rumors that Lucas might be leaving PSG to find more playing time, I see him filling that spot at PSG

Wouldn't mind seeing him in Paris at all :smokin

And apparently, Lucas is open to being a Goon. So... Maybe he'll be another one that we miss out on.

Last edited:
With Real looking to cash out on Ronaldo, Zidane love for Hazard, I see him going there. PSG makes no sense for Hazard. He's already won every individual and team award there

If Hazard goes to Real he'll actually have to be consistent with his effort. Those Madrid fans would deliver fades on sight if he half ***es it.

At PSG he can win the league and just chill :lol:

With rumors that Lucas might be leaving PSG to find more playing time, I see him filling that spot at PSG

Wouldn't mind seeing him in Paris at all
smokin.gif

And apparently, Lucas is open to being a Goon. So... Maybe he'll be another one that we miss out on.
another player that wenger almost signed

dont do this to yourself bruh

wink.gif

Last edited:
If Hazard goes to Real he'll actually have to be consistent with his effort. Those Madrid fans would deliver fades on sight if he half ***es it.

At PSG he can win the league and just chill
laugh.gif
this is fax

madrid fans give no dambs...they boo ronnie year lmao

Di Maria, Cavani, Hazard would be lethal in Paris.

I don't mess with Madrid, so I don't see any upside going there besides getting washed by Barca on a regular basis.

Wouldn't mind seeing him in Paris at all :smokin

another player that wenger almost signed
dont do this to yourself bruh
:wink:

:smh: You already know it ain't happening. As much as I wish it would

Last edited:
If Real go after Hazard - they're idiots.

I don't think it will happen, PSG seems more likely but Real have been known to be idiots before. :lol:

This quote from Bayerns Chairman after sacking LVG in 2011 sounds eerily familiar...
Chicha knows

have any ManU players said anything about LVG?

memphis, rooney...deGea?  

did DiMaria/Falcao ever say anything about LVG?

anything about his " philosophy"? 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom