❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
City plays Leicester on the 29th if I'm not mistaken. This infatuation might turn ugly if Leicester is gonna be real contenders for the title. Proud of Heggsy FC but once the New Year comes its business from then on, gonna need the rest of the BPL to start chipping away points from them.

Which city team will show up for that match tho?? The inconsistent injury prone team or the dominant injury prone team???

Hopefully we beat Coty on Monday, city and Leicester draw on their meeting, and we beat Leicester on the 13th

Hopefully

Rather win the FA Cup than the Europa League

No, no you wouldn't.

Europa league winners = auto champions league birth
Fa cup = silver ware only Arsenal fans/ bottom of the table and flc clubs care about

So i'd rather win a competition that will allow me to compete in the CL, where I am already competing?

Sounds about right...

Taking 2 steps back just to get back to where I already am.

@Ian_Ladyman_DM
LvG:"I don't think a change in manager now will change things". #mufc
does that mean he just gave up?
Naa he's just trying to save his job,he didn't sound to confident in his abilities anymore though...
 AndyMittenLvG: "I am – or maybe I say now ‘was’ - a very successful manager"
Not too reassuring to hear I'm sure for the players if he's losing faith in himself on top of everything...

Last edited:
Yeah for the traffic the site is getting because of the Yeezy releases today. It should only last about the weekend though

Lowkey one of the big clubs in the league should sign jordan ayew for cheap if villa gets relegated
He's mad inconsistent,his big bro would be a much better albeit a lot more expensive buy. Traore on the cheap might be a good look though

most goals in calendar year 2015

barca - 173 (2 games left )  (msn -139)

psg - 138

bayern - 132

madrid - 127 (2 games left)

dortmund - 122

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom