❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG that attempt by Coutinho 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Last edited:
lmao coutnho what a move....

arsenal is food right now. half time couldn't come sooner

Coutinho :wow:. I'm loving dudes intensity this season. I feel like he is involved with every play of the ball. I am impressed.

Ewwww, Coutinho dancing Kuduro out here, making Arsenal look like boys. What a move and a shot :x :wow:

Joga Bonito!!

Last edited:
Absolutely diabolical first half by Arsenal.... Ramsey got robbed for that goal but without Cech we're out of this match. Typical arsenal can't play against the big teams.

This has been my fav EPL game so far this season.

Pool have some serious Brazilian flair in that midfield, making it look great. Arsenal is having one of those typical games, bet they still pull it off tho :lol:

This has been my fav EPL game so far this season.

Pool have some serious Brazilian flair in that midfield, making it look great. Arsenal is having one of those typical games, bet they still pull it off tho :lol:
If Liverpool doesn't score soon I can see Arsenal scoring a similar goal from the first half towards the end grabbing all 3 points. That's what usually happens to us. We outplay the opposing team and then our defense goofs towards the end and we lose the match.

If Liverpool doesn't score soon I can see Arsenal scoring a similar goal from the first half towards the end grabbing all 3 points. That's what usually happens to us. We outplay the opposing team and then our defense goofs towards the end and we lose the match.
You just described Arsenal as well... This will be a game of who messes up first or countinho snipes top corner.

Last edited:
Could they put chips or sensors in jerseys that could determine offsides better?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom