❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ramsey 
sick.gif

Newcastle just can't hit the back of the net. Cech MOTM easily for Arsenal.

Last edited:
Slowly but surely walking ahead in the table.

We needed this sloppy but essential win to help us win the league

but we are clear on top of the table

laugh.gif
 see you in february

arda turan set to debut on wednesday
smokin.gif

Last edited:
but we are clear on top of the table

:lol:  see you in february

arda turan set to debut on wednesday:smokin  

By only 1 or 2 points, not good enough for a team of your caliber... Absolute failure by Barcelona today, drew a club who is in 13th with that squad you have :rofl:

Edit: @japejapejape Having to deal with a delusional troll is annoying, isn't it?

Double edit: LETS GO WATFORD

Last edited:
Edit: @japejapejape Having to deal with a delusional troll is annoying, isn't it?

Double edit: LETS GO WATFORD
no it's not bad because my team isn't trash arsenal and our fans don't overhype mediocre players.  lmao

in all seriousness i really think yall can win the league this year because you are going to have an early exit in the CL league.  

city should advance too.

Last edited:
no it's not bad because my team isn't trash arsenal and our fans don't overhype mediocre players.  lmao

in all seriousness i really think yall can win the league this year because you are going to have an early exit in the CL league.  
city should advance too.

Supporting our club players and celebrating their successes isn't overhyping mediocre players... Really don't know where you're getting that from

The new DC United badge has grown on me immensely, didn't like it at first because of the small amount of red but it's mad dope.

Arsenal, man got so lucky today, as mentioned cech MOTM, he definitely saved us the points today. Ugly win but you already know you need to pull em ugly sometimes, lIke the chick i talked to last night lol. Hopefully Watford can stick out a result rn

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom