❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
but he isn't our starting CB.  lmao you really don't know what you are talking about.

and thats hilarious cause wenger keeps poaching from our academy and has been admiring our style of play for years.  yall try but it doesn't quite work out the same.
its hilarious we buy your starting players for our bench and they never see the field.

your whole team is group of underachievers like your manager :lol:

alexis is barca reject and ozil is a madrid reject.  
madrid gets rid of ozil and they win la decima
we get rid of alexis and we win the treble.

arsenal doesnt win anything.  

again. 
Ozil has 16 assists in the PL so far this season and Sanchez was the best player in 2015, keep feeding us these rejects [emoji]128525[/emoji]

Nah. Bump that. Sell Ox, buy Isco or Jesse.
Completely different players and no thanks on Isco.. Last thing we need is another short weak creative midfielder

Apparently Arsene is interested in Batman, but you already know that price tag is a red flag

Would love to steal him from Dortmund.
We had the chance to sign him from St. Etienne

Would have been a better signing than Yaya Sanogo, Podolski

I'd take Isco, Santi ain't getting younger

Flamini and Arteta need to be put out to pasture

Sign a strong CDM like William Carvalho or one of the Benders

Run a LAM CDM RAM

Last edited:
Apparently Arsene is interested in Batman, but you already know that price tag is a red flag

Would love to steal him from Dortmund.

I read something a while ago that he and Reus would have to leave in the same window. They are basically only staying for each other. But I doubt Dortmund would even let that happen unless the right price comes.

what has Giggs done to earn a coaching job at ManU after LVG calls it quits?

I fail to see how this is a smart move for United.

Agreed. I've said the same. Let him at least go to a smaller club and then come back but for where united is at now I don't think it would be wise.

what has Giggs done to earn a coaching job at ManU after LVG calls it quits?

I fail to see how this is a smart move for United.

Agreed. I've said the same. Let him at least go to a smaller club and then come back but for where united is at now I don't think it would be wise.

Giggs going straight to managing United has to be one of the worst decisions I have ever heard the United board approving (if true).

This is literally the equivalent of taking a junior marketing manager who's been with a fortune 500 company for the past few years, suddenly becoming the CEO.

:smh:

Woody needs to be replaced if that happens...I'd say the Glazers as well but thats never happening :lol:

If an already established PL manager struggled hard wih the job,not to mention someone of LVG's resume,what in gods name makes anyone with half a brain think that Giggs with only a handful of interim games managed, can actually take over and have success...I get the feeling that that would set the club back even further than Moyes :smh:. Not everyone needs a goddamn Pep type of player turned manager...

Last edited:
Tough month coming up for arsenal. Liverpool and stoke away then Chelsea and southampton at home

If we're still top the table in mid February then we have a real shot at winning. After January/February every game is winnable, only tough one is man city away

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom