❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why can't DC United have nice things?

I kind of like our picks

Last edited:

I've been studying Ramsey's curse for 6 blue moons now. It goes way back
nerd.gif

Glad we finally finished the Elneny deal, we've needed another DM for some time now. Honestly, I really don't know much about him aside from what I've read and some youtube vids. Looking forward to seeing him play. He should be able to play against Stoke, hopefully he gets some minutes.

Wenger does want to sign 3 youngsters (2 Nigerians and Ademola Lookman). Hopefully we loan out some youngsters. I don't see Ox being loaned out but I think a short loan could do him good.

Timing of the ban is ********. They need a window to prep and weren't planning to do anything this one, so it essentially wastes 3 transfer windows since they won't be able to get anything significant done right now. It's like 3 consecutive Arsene Wenger windows.

Maybe they can look at players on EPL teams since they're missing CL footy this season anyways so being cup tied won't matter to them.

Last edited:
Timing of the ban is ********. They need a window to prep and weren't planning to do anything this one, so it essentially wastes 3 transfer windows since they won't be able to get anything significant done right now. It's like 3 consecutive Arsene Wenger windows.

Maybe they can look at players on EPL teams since they're missing CL footy this season anyways so being cup tied won't matter to them.

:lol: :rofl: that shade

It sounds stupid but this ban is not good for Football as a whole

RM just gonna appeal and have the ban reduced to one window or have it gone completely :lol:

This guy Wenger must be an NTer

He said at Friday's news conference: "The appeal will cancel the ban and they'll be allowed to buy in the next two windows like before. That's what will happen."

Mind yo business b u ain't eem in the same league. Worry about Leicester.

Edit: dude must have some, "we almost signed him" bitterness toward both teams.

Last edited:
RM just gonna appeal and have the ban reduced to one window or have it gone completely :lol:

That's definitely not how it works :lol:. If it was then Barca would've been spared as well

How is the ban bad for footy when these clubs keep breaking the rules? Didn't hear that complaint when Barca's ban got handed down :lol:. Apparently Valencia and Villarreal might be next,Fifa's investigating them for the same thing.

Last edited:

That's definitely not how it works :lol:. If it was then Barca would've been spared as well

How is the ban bad for footy when these clubs keep breaking the rules? Didn't hear that complaint when Barca's ban got handed down :lol:. Apparently Valencia and Villarreal might be next,Fifa's investigating them for the same thing.

I was being sarcastic with it being gone completely. It'll def be reduced though.

Why would it be? If Barca couldn't reduce theirs what makes Real any different? They'll lose the appeal just like their Copa appeal 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Oh nvm, I thought when Barca got hit with the first Intial ban that they appealed it and got it reduced or something.

Who knows though, maybe RM can swindle something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom