❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fro got away with a few shots too... 
laugh.gif

My goddaughter runs riot on my iPad man, god damn. Sorry for these random posts... :lol:

Back to footy, United lose this game Van Gaal is gone right?

Yikes.  

Plus defenders taking out each other.

Meanwhile, oh look... no shots for Utd. 

My goddaughter runs riot on my iPad man, god damn. Sorry for these random posts... :lol:

I would like to think so given that we'd be 5 points off 4th and 4 off 5th place on top of losing to bloody 'Pool...:lol:

Last edited:
My goddaughter runs riot on my iPad man, god damn. Sorry for these random posts...
laugh.gif

doubt it. i think the board fears having Giggs as the caretaker for the season. IMO, LVG gets sacked at the end of the year top 4 or not. 

Still don't see wtf LVG see's in Fro man,at least what he does to warrant starting over Mata/Memphis. Does LVG not remember Mata basically winning at Anfield single handedly last year?

Last edited:

doubt it. i think the board fears having Giggs as the caretaker for the season. IMO, LVG gets sacked at the end of the year top 4 or not. 

I read that SAF might be interested in coming in and helping Giggs out if they do sack LVG. The MUFC share prices dipped a lot over the last month so I'm definitely expecting the board to be a lot less patient/unforgiving for the next slip up. Also read they're warming up to the idea of Mou in the summer a lot more.

Random but Moyes was sacked after a 'Pool game

Last edited:
Rooney looks better today but Ander has been poor imo. 'Pool looks like the much better team so far tho :smh:

For being a "possession" team ManU has been terribly sloppy in possession today

Why is our LW having to make tackles near the box?!?! Both FB's keep getting out of position and go figure Young is hurt :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom