❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
CY1IMv5.gif

Ramsey :smokin

No way he actually serves time right?!?! Like Neymar and Messi's situations,doubt they'll ever actually be put behind bars.

Transfer related,I read that 'Pool is making a bid for Shaktar's Alex Teixera who's lit it up this season...very solid piece of business by Klopp if it works out.

No way

Might give Neymar & Messi incentive to leave

I wonder if the Spanish Gov would be after Neymar's *** like that if he had signed with Real like his agent/pops wanted :lol:. Speaking of Real,same person who leaked Tony's Monaco transfer docs leaked Bale's transfer documents yesterday and it revealed he was indeed worth 101m,good for 2nd all Time after Neymar.

Last edited:
I understand he's not the best English speaker but "Hi guys. Coming in, this is where I live." still had me rolling lol

Last edited:
I was genuinely interested in seeing the fish tank, and he Ronaldo chopped us out the corner from seeing it

as a long time Chelsea fan, I think the only way the club gets better is if Roman sells it. He is ruining this club everyday with his dumb decision. Has a bunch of idiots who no nothing about the game controlling the transfers. Jose wanted Douglas Costa last Jan and the player came out publicly saying he would love to join us. Instead Roman listens to Emmanuel and goes and buys Cudrado. Every single transfer where he listens to his advisors instead of the manager has nothing but an utter failure. Crespo, Yuri Zhirkov, Veron, Shevchenko, to Torres all Roman transfers that were just an embarrassment. He didn't want to listen to Jose when he said the squad got lucky and needed to be strengthen to have a chance of winning again. He needs to just sell the club and go away

Iago Aspas is having a solid season. In 20 appearances for Celta Vigo, he has 11 goals and 3 assists and while he was on our roster, we barely used him. I was pretty excited about him joining the club too.

More Chelsea related news:

- Papt Djilobodji is going on loan to Werder Bremen after passing his physical. He'll be sorely missed...

- Chalobah is about to be purchased by Napoli for about €4m.

- Chelsea seems to be losing out on Teixiera to Liverpool

More Chelsea related news:

- Papt Djilobodji is going on loan to Werder Bremen after passing his physical. He'll be sorely missed...

- Chalobah is about to be purchased by Napoli for about €4m.

- Chelsea seems to be losing out on Teixiera to Liverpool

Just heard that Teixiera pulled his hamstring directly after Liverpool put in their bid :rofl:

I was genuinely interested in seeing the fish tank, and he Ronaldo chopped us out the corner from seeing it
probably a view of the shower to see his lady guests wipe themselves down after a wrestling match

"We finally get a reference to himself in the third person"...gq couldnt fact check this, when Ronnie is saying "this is where christaino plays "....hes referring to his son, 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom