❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kimchi Papi Kimchi Papi Man you need to keep posting in here; at least come back in 3 years so I have someone else to root with for Korea (until they get knocked out in the groups :smh: ).

@psk2310
 woohoo!!!:nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

although kinda disappointed he didn't post about Son Heung-min but whatever :rolleyes  

LMAO... I started too rck being as though they Korean & all, but I kept it Barca...

But damn Son... He's been scoring some nice goals in critical moments... I heard White Hart Ln's had so many Koreans in the stands, they might start serving Soju & Korean bbq there... :smokin :lol:

& just for good measure, can't forget the Ko-rean Stevie G over there in Wales... Ki Sung Yeung has been playing well for the Welsh club...

I can't believe Arsenal man, seriously. They're only 3 points back, but Spurs are in 4th only 2 points back!! Jesus..

Somebody explain this team :lol:
Bottlers.... City will win this season, Arsene needs to go even if they somehow win the league

@psk2310
 woohoo!!!
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

although kinda disappointed he didn't post about Son Heung-min but whatever 
eyes.gif

LMAO... I started too rck being as though they Korean & all, but I kept it Barca...

But damn Son... He's been scoring some nice goals in critical moments... I heard White Hart Ln's had so many Koreans in the stands, they might start serving Soju & Korean bbq there...
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

& just for good measure, can't forget the Ko-rean Stevie G over there in Wales... Ki Sung Yeung has been playing well for the Welsh club...
the home match I went to at WHL just happened to be the weekend they were introducing Son, and the Korean contingent were in full force......

had a few English folks how I felt about seeing Son and had to explain I'm not Korean 
laugh.gif
roll.gif

El Shaarawy to Roma. Apparently Gervinho is going to China.

According to Di Marzio, Oliver Torres to BVB. If true, that's real surprising. I thought Barca had first option?

Last edited:
Looks like Ramires is going to China for a payday, I hope he does well there. The dude will forever be remembered for that chip over Valdez :pimp:

Sturridge>Benteke

Sturridge wave dance>Benteke's LBJ celebration

Was arguably a top 5 striker in the PL IMO.

Last edited:
True story. IMO a healthy Sturridge is one of the best players in the EPL.

Wut?

No way, I think his reputation seems to of gotten better the more injuries he has.

Nah Sturridge is that dude. When he's fully fit, he has the ability to set the league on fire. Very talented player.

It's just a shame his body won't let him consistently do so. I genuinely believe he should look into punditry soon...

Sturridge needs to either hit up Peyton's wife or fly down here and visit Biogenesis.

Starting proves he's one of the best in the league every time who comes back into the squad, legit scores at least 2 each time he comes back from injury, just a shame he gets injured during that same game :/

Wut?

No way, I think his reputation seems to of gotten better the more injuries he has.
You need to get out of that CR7 man crush that you have going on. When you watch Real Madrid play, do you watch Madrid or do you only watch CR7 ?

Last edited:
You need to get out of that CR7 man crush that you have going on. When you watch Real Madrid play, do you watch Madrid or do you only watch CR7 ?

Shows how much you know, Atletico are my Spanish team, always have been. I was going to the Vicente Calderon back when they had Jose Mari upfront :x

I loved Ronaldo at United obviously because he is a club legend and arguably one of the best players to ever wear the shirt but hardly makes me a stan does it? Or do you call me that because I have a signed picture from him that my girlfriend bought me? Bare in mind I also have a Zlatan one to. Either way, it's a random insult.

Last edited:

Shows how much you know, Atletico are is my Spanish team.

I loved Ronaldo at United obviously because he is a club legend and arguably one of the best players to ever wear the shirt but [that] hardly makes me a stan does it? Or do you call me that because I have a signed picture from him that my girlfriend bought me? Bare Bear in mind I also have a Zlatan one to too. Either way, it's a random insult.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom