❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to ESPN, Chelsea will not renew John Terry's contract, allowing him to leave the club in the summer. Guess Miazga will be given a chance to see what he's made of. Behind Cahill and Zouma will give him a chance to develop.

According to ESPN, Chelsea will not renew John Terry's contract, allowing him to leave the club in the summer. Guess Miazga will be given a chance to see what he's made of. Behind Cahill and Zouma will give him a chance to develop.

Didn't they renew Ivanovic's contract?? This doesn't make sense

@BrianSciaretta A source has told me Erik Palmer Brown has left SKC's camp and is en route to Portugal to negotiate a potential move (or loan) with FC Porto

He off to China or MLS ?

Cristiano have a great game but it is a little concerning like 48% of his goals have come against Malmö and Esp though.

I was bored a few days ago and went through how did in big matches in his career or against elite clubs and it's not that good

Last edited:
Cristiano have a great game but it is a little concerning like 48% of his goals have come against Malmö and Esp though.

I was bored a few days ago and went through how did in big matches in his career or against elite clubs and it's not that good

In his defense he has played well against Barca in the past, and against Atletico. It's these past few seasons where the decline is evident

@BrianSciaretta A source has told me Erik Palmer Brown has left SKC's camp and is en route to Portugal to negotiate a potential move (or loan) with FC Porto
smart move

he'll be able to learn from El Tri de Porto firsthand, it should really propel his develpment 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom