❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I've read it's been pretty spread out.

@barcastuff: The father of Neymar (23) has confimed that Man United offered to pay his 190M buyout fee, but that the player is happy at Barcelona. [cope]
'

Not giving up hope as long as the Spanish Gov keeps going after him :lol: :nerd:

The hiring of Neville never made sense in the first place. so damn random :lol:

Screams extremely loudly of nepotism. :smh:

Only got the job cause of his friendship.

He was foolish even taking the job. Should have taken a smaller club, and built up some experience, ideally in his native tongue.

He was foolish even taking the job. Should have taken a smaller club, and built up some experience, ideally in his native tongue.
speaking of which, I have no idea how Bob Bradley has been remotely successful with Egypt NT, Staebak, and now La Harve while not really picking up any of the languages 
laugh.gif

good for him tho, very happy for his success. 

I need somebody to come save Thiago from Bayern man. I just want my dude to flourish!

Neymar dad said Man Utd offered Barca €190 to sign Neymar :lol: damn

Last edited:
Probably heard the quality of white girl wasn't so great in Leicester City
:lol:

anyone but Heggsy remember the Leicester City vs Watford playoff game. Prolly the craziest ending of a match I've seen. My Leicester friends were crushed after it. Good too see both clubs doing great in top division now
I only remember the playoff game when Crystal Palace was able to come back into the Premiership. I'm gonna look for the game you're talking about.

Lavezzi is on his way to China as well

NOOOOOOO
:lol:

MLS will be fine. We got Giovinco and the walking corpse of Drogba :pimp:
:rofl:

Coupé It Coupé It care to translate for me? I kinda get it, but I don't at the same time...

View media item 1896665

Louie already translated and explained it, so I won't bother (good job btw)...

But this has left me extremely angry and speechless.

This is the type of **** that ignites tensions within a rivalry - then potentially leads to blood being spilled. This is outrageous, I'm shocked. The game between the B teams of Porto vs Benfica was played in England somewhere, for some tournament - I hope the English police peep this and find these dudes.

Last edited:
And to those who were saying Lewa > Suarez..... - Nah bruhhhh, Nahhhhhhhhhhhh - I tried telling ya'll before, honestly I don't think its close :lol:

Lewa is right behind him tho, but Suarez has been the best player in the not named Messi or Ronaldo for the past 3 years. He brings way more to the table than Lewa does. But they're different players, Lewa is a pure Striker, Suarez is a pure CF - it may seem similar, but it's not.

Real Madrid 2014 summer window - worst miss they've ever made. Suarez would have been scoring tons of goals for Real but at the same time supplying Ronaldo with even more goals, the way he does Messi and Neymar.

Eh Kun is still right up there as well when fit IMO.

@Sport_Witness: Jose Mourinho has signed an agreement to become Man United manager, El Confidencial state they've been told.

http://sportwitness.ning.com/forum/...man-united-agreement-sources-in-portugal-stat

During what has been a rather unusual quiet day in the world of transfers, El Confidencial have come to the rescue with a lengthy article full of bombshells.

The Spanish online newspaper, in a lengthy article, are 100% certain that Mourinho will be Manchester United’s manager next season.

According to sources in Portugal, Jorge Mendes has done his job, and the Special One will take over from Louis Van Gaal, meaning the Dutchman will not be able to see out his contract at Manchester United.

El Confidencial report that Mourinho has already signed an agreement with the Premier League club, and there is only one question left to answer: will he take over soon or in the summer?

This, of course, fits the narrative perfectly, as Manchester City have announced the appointment of Pep Guardiola for next season.

However, this appointment wasn’t as straightforward as many have said it was, as a friend of Guardiola’s told El Confidencial that there were worries he would back out of the move over Christmas, when both Chelsea and Manchester United were trying to make him change his mind.

His main worry was that he would have to deal with José Mourinho on a regular basis, especially if they are in the same city.

They write: “It’s one thing having him on the opposing bench two, three, four or even five games a season, and quite another having him as a neighbour throughout the year.”

If all of this is true, it’s a lot to take in.

We can’t really offer much clarification over this as we’re not exactly best pals with Jorge Mendes, so we’ll just have to wait and see.

It all seems very plausible, though.

Tom Coast.

View media item 1897436
Give LVG a cushy buyout in the summer and send him off into retirement,he's done his job laying a foundation.

Last edited:
Eh Kun is still right up there as well when fit IMO.

Oh of course, Kun is up there, ya'll can argue amongst yourselves about who you'd rather have "Kun or Lewa", that actually would have been the better argument :lol:

But Suarez is and has been a level above both Lewa and Kun, teetering on Ronaldo/Messi level for a while now. He deserves more respect, unfortunately he won't get it, Neymar steals Suarez's shine from a global perspective - (not Neymar's fault tho)

Last edited:
I don't feel bad for Suarez's underratedness at all(made it up whatever :lol:) since he's brought it upon himself with his actions in the past but I agree,he should've been a multi time Ballon D'or finalist by now...

Last edited:
As a person, I don't feel bad for him either :lol:

I feel bad for his skills being undermined, but Suarez the person can go **** himself :lol:

If he didn't bite Chiellini he'd be on Real Madrid right now tho.

Last edited:
And to those who were saying Lewa > Suarez..... - Nah bruhhhh, Nahhhhhhhhhhhh - I tried telling ya'll before, honestly I don't think its close :lol:

Lewa is right behind him tho, but Suarez has been the best player in the not named Messi or Ronaldo for the past 3 years. He brings way more to the table than Lewa does. But they're different players, Lewa is a pure Striker, Suarez is a pure CF - it may seem similar, but it's not.

Real Madrid 2014 summer window - worst miss they've ever made. Suarez would have been scoring tons of goals for Real but at the same time supplying Ronaldo with even more goals, the way he does Messi and Neymar.
I probably would've been banned permanently if I was around while such a stupid argument was going on. The cats that said Lewandoski is better than Suarez shouldn't be allowed to post in here anymore

Suarez was hungry that day. Not his fault. No snickers bars around

Last edited:
As a person, I don't feel bad for him either :lol:

I feel bad for his skills being undermined, but Suarez the person can go **** himself :lol:

If he didn't bite Chiellini he'd be on Real Madrid right now tho.

:frown:

I love Benz but man..that would've been :pimp:

I probably would've been banned permanently if I was around while such a stupid argument was going on. The cats that said Lewandoski is better than Suarez shouldn't be allowed to post in here anymore

Then you would have been banned for arguing with your brother, and fellow Liverpool supporter- Trey05 :rofl: :rofl:

He switched sides tho, came back around to Suarez.

Reading that United have agreed to pay Benfica £45million to sign Renato Sanchez in the summer. Coupe I know your a Porto fan but you they only one I know who watches that league. What you think of this player?

Dude, I seriously do not know. I don't watch Benfica games like that (due to their TV contract situation), I only watch them when its available and I just so happen to be free. So I'm not the expert here on this dude. I know he's really young and Portuguese :lol:

But 45 million for a 18 y/o CM is kind of crazy too me, especially for such a raw talent, he hasn't played more than a couple games. If United want a CM, go after my boy Neves on Porto, he's 19 :lol: - we'll take 45 million anyday. Or a more proven commodity in William Carvalho, who Arsenal won't even pay 25-30 Million for.

But here..best I can do (for both you and me :lol:)

Last edited:
I told you Mendes is the biggest pimp in the game and we're his biggest garden tool :lol: :x

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom