❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Frimpong has the best tweets man I swear 
laugh.gif

You pulling a Flyeed quoting yourself? :lol:

Of course you settle with a point with 10 men. You look even more foolish putting in another attacker if you lose. Everything this season had been going Leicester's way when they settled for a point. You guys are acting like Leicester had quality sub's to bring on and put fear into Arsenal's back four. You play to your strengths and their defense outweighs their offense.
Did I say bring on another attacker or did I say leave Mahrez in ? Stop posting just to post.

In non-EPL news, Milan beat Genoa 2-1. Carlos Bacca is becoming the leader that they needed since Ibra left. Cant wait to see Milan v Leicester in CL footy next season.

STURRIDDDDGGGGGEEEEEEEEEE! !!!!! Best player in the EPL when fit. Let me hear which clown will try and dispute that.

Ehh, between him and Kun it's the latter who seems to be healthy more often than not, and he's just as good as Sturridge, if not better.

I was still asleep so I missed the early game (smh) but wow I did not expect to wake up to see that Danny Welbeck got a goal, and not just any goal but the one that won the match lmao.

STURRIDDDDGGGGGEEEEEEEEEE! !!!!! Best player in the EPL when fit. Let me hear which clown will try and dispute that.

As much as I enjoy watching a Danny goal and celebration, I don't know.

I like Danny more than Sergio, but... I don't know about that. Not right now.

But **** it. Ima agree with you cause I like Danny more than Sergio

Mahrez was taken off because it was pretty certain we'd have to see the rest of the game out coming under immense pressure and we needed someone who would track back.

It's an awful feeling but we have to go again. 6 points from those 9 is more than I could've ever hoped for

Mahrez was taken off because it was pretty certain we'd have to see the rest of the game out coming under immense pressure and we needed someone who would track back.

It's an awful feeling but we have to go again. 6 points from those 9 is more than I could've ever hoped for

I told you before Christmas, we had your number fam :pimp:

At that time I expected us to be top of the table, but you guys have pressed on and kept hitting fools over the head week after week.

We're still chasing you guys (again) but you guys gave us one hell of s game.

Antonio Donnarumma, who is 25 made the bench for Genoa. He had floor seats to watch his brother Gianluigi start for Milan.

FORZA MILAN

Last edited:
Ehh, between him and Kun it's the latter who seems to be healthy more often than not, and he's just as good as Sturridge, if not better.
thats a nah. im taking:

!. Aguero
2. Alexis
then you can insert Sturridge

Sturridge doesn't even receive half the service of those two yet he has a better goal to game ratio than them both yet you consider them better than him. Put down the drogas. It's too early.

As much as I enjoy watching a Danny goal and celebration, I don't know.

I like Danny more than Sergio, but... I don't know about that. Not right now.

But **** it. Ima agree with you cause I like Danny more than Sergio
Right now, no cause he was out on injury. However, a healthy Sturridge >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>The rest

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom